How Do You Unlock Shadow Jago's Stage?

• Level   1

Does anyone know how to unlock Shago's stage?

How high are you?  Hi, how are you?

• Level   4

Here's how

www.youtube.com/watch

• Level   2

Man that shadow slide looks half assed.  I like the intro and that tricky multi projectile.  Seems like they still kept a lot of Jago's animations.  Shadow Jago is still ehh... but this is only my brief impression from the video.  I'm at work so I can't try that skip Fulgore trick.  Damnit I wanna play this!

• Level   1

I read that that was how to do it somewhere else, and I've tried it twice now and it hasn't worked. Do you have to get supreme victories or is there certain characters you have to ultra?

How high are you?  Hi, how are you?

• Level   2

I hope when they update playable Shadow Jago that he has a different Ultra.  I hope it has an ending with like 10 fireballs in a stream.  That would be sweet.

• Level   1

what I really want to know is are those of us who basically paid $20 for Shadow Jago get to use him with the new moveset?

• Level   2

Yeah I don't want to stress and finally beat shadow jago just for a replicated jago stage. I want his moveset!!

Understand, The future of Gaming.

• Level   2

The move set is for season 2

• Level   1

GreenHawk how can you say he's still "ehh"?

Yeah, his slide is a little weird, but it's fine and is probably also gonna get tweaked for when he gets his own moveset for us to use...

I freaking love the new feel of Shadow Jago... The intro especially is amazing.

And like the fact that his instinct mode sucks shadow meter, since that both makes him more sinister, but also makes a TON of sense since he's SHADOW Jago :)

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM

And the Ultimate is also awesome... looking forward to his Ultra also. And as you also said GreenHawk, with a "many-fireball-ending" it would rock :)