Digital Pricing vs Disc Pricing for this Game?

• Level   2

Has anyone else noticed that the Disc version of the game is $39.99 at most retailers, but at the Microsoft Store it is listing as $59.99 for Digital Download? Any reason why? I have been looking at migrating from Disc to Download for most of my game library, but not with the price discrepancies.

Thanks!

Big Poppa 

• Level   2

I noticed this too, but is there anywhere on that page that it's specifically referring to the digital download version?  I haven't been able to find out any information as to whether or not this game will even be downloadable and if it is indeed downloadable will it be right away?

• Level   1

The game will be 39 for digital..that will update when it goes live

• Level   1

When exactly is this game going to get Released for Digital Download.  The only advantage for Digital download is for people who cant get it at Midnight.

• Level   1

The only advantage hey, ok....How about people who live to far away from a retailer. Work business hours and can not get it until the weekend? Has a disability and can not easily get out of the house? Convenience of just click a couple of buttons as opposed to having to mess around with going to a shop?

Not having boxes clutter your shelfs?  

Plenty of advantages out there, not just because they can get it at midnight

• Level   2

I've been struggling with not getting Discs, as it just seems foreign to not have them, be able to trade them in, etc... But, the convenience of not having to switch discs when I want to play games is really a big selling point to me. My only worry is the storage space issue with the Xbox One. Plus, the amount of games I've actually traded in or sold is quite nil. It's like moving from CDs to MP3s. I can't remember the last time I actually used a CD...

Just make the digital downloads cheaper, and give me a reason to migrate. You cut the middle man out and also save on packaging, etc...

• Level   2

Are the preorder incentives - booster packs - available for those who choose digital as well?

SF

• Level   1

Can't wait to grab my copy. went with hardcopy