This question is answered

how much are credits

• Level   1

I just started to look at the new rewards program and I have one question how much is 5,000 credits anyway. is it $5, $10 or what

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi Daehxkcuf! Thank you for reaching out. 5000 Rewards Credits is equal to $5 USD. This is noted in the Terms & Conditions: rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions. Cheers!

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards

All Replies
    • Level   1

I am interested in this as well.  Thank you.  

It SHOULD be mentioned on the site but is missing for some reason or I could not find it - both kind of unacceptable if you are aiming to inform the public about everything Xbox Rewards related.

Good luck my friend.
    • Level   2

I was very disappointed that nowhere on the rewards website does it mention how much money you get from your credits. I can find countless places that explain that you get them deposited every 5,000 credits (or 1,000 if you request it), but I just find it very odd that they do not mention it anywhere. I would think that this would be included in the FAQs they have up on the webpage. Hopefully, this gets answered very soon!!

• Level   2

5,000 is $5

It says this in the questions link in the new rewards home page.

• Level   1

I am glad it is listed there.  Still, I looked for about as long as I wanted and did not see it.  Maybe it could be more prominent.  Thank you.

Good luck my friend.