This question is answered

My Apps Punchcard Not Updated

• Level   1

Since the 17/11/2013 I have had an app open for a minimum of 6 hours as the punch card says a minimum of 5.

I have used:

• Absolute Radio
  • Wuaki.tv
  • OneBeat
  • Viki

My partner, SingingTurnip, has done the same and his card has updated as it should but mine is still as if nothing has been done. You can see for yourself that I have used them here:
http://gyazo.com/ba97106634e2be54422c063ea0b3b53d.png

What should I do? as I have waited a few days as you usually tell people to.

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi Sumthin Amazin! You will find the Rewards Credits pending for this by the weekend. Thanks!

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards

All Replies
    • Level   1

It's still not updated and I used a new app yesterday.

• Level   1

Hello. We have just checked and 1 hole has been punched on the ounchard but as you can gather, it should be full by now.

Bearing in mind that the promotion ends on 30th November I really do not want to miss out, can I get some help please :(

• Level   V

Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST and they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest. So you should get some help during the week.

• Level   1

I posted on Wednesday, Thursday and today. Thats 2 days in the week.

• Level   V

As I said, they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest. So bumping your thread keeps putting it back on the bottom of the pile to be responded to. It can take a few days to receive a response.

• Level   X

Hi Sumthin Amazin! We're going to escalate this to our tech lead to evaluate. At this time, you have two punches on the My Apps Punchcard. Punches take some time to trickle in from the time you fulfill the five hours of usage required. Hang tight. Thanks!

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards

• Level   1

There is 2 days left and all holes are not filled. I have used 8 and they are apps I have never used before. I know this because they wasn't installed on my console and have not been listed in my activity on my profile too.

Here is a list of the apps I have used and have never used before, along with dates:

• Absolute Radio - 17/11
    • Wuaki.tv - 17/11
    • OneBeat - 18/11
    • Viki - 19/11
    • Eurosport Player - 20/11
    • Netflix - 21/11
    • Twitch - 24/11
    • Screenrush - 28/11

That is 8 apps and only 2 punches so something ain't right.

• Level   1

I got all but 1 punch holes filled and as you can see from above I deserve that last one. Please can this be filled in. I have used apps for the correct amount of times and feel that an error has happened somewhere along the rewards site. gyazo.com/9d0ced10e4692decba9f03fd157c06d1

• Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi Sumthin Amazin! You will find the Rewards Credits pending for this by the weekend. Thanks!

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards