This question is not answered

How to contact xbox rewards support?

• Level   1

Do you guys have a phone number? Not 18004MYXBOX. NOT TWITTER. An actual phone number. This is pretty frustrating how you bounce paying customers between a forum and Twitter, and fail to address actual issues. This seems like a Ponzi Scheme... perhaps an investigation is necessary. As a video game blogger I might have to do some muckraking, because the public should know how unacceptable your lack of support really is. 

All Replies
    • Level   4

Hello True,

Xbox Rewards support doesnt have a phone number.You will have to wait for an official rewards support member to contact you in this thread to resolve your issue.

Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and it can take 24 hours to receive a response.

• Level   1

I've waited all week. As have many others. They are ignoring the Halo 4 Debate Gold Armor glitch and trying to cover it up.

• Level   X

Hi True Reclaimer! We do not have a support phone number, as we only provide support through this forum and our Twitter account (@XboxLIVERewards). We apologize if you feel that you are being passed from Twitter to the forum, but often times, it's best to address you via the forum due to the character limit we need to adhere to for Twitter. Let us know your problem and we're happy to assist. Cheers!

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards

• Level   X

Hi there! It's been some time since we have heard from you. We're going to close out this thread. If you have additional questions, do let us know via a new thread. Thanks!

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards

• Level   1

There is no *** support here

• Level   1

i was woundering if i could get my points that have not been rewarded to me. it says that i have been rewarded 270 points but i only got 140 points and i have been waiting for a long time.

• Level   2

Don't know if it will actually happen but when speaking to support on an unrelated xbox matter, I was led to believe that the general Xbox support is looking into getting involved with this program due to large amount of complaints.Gentleman I spoke with said even prior to my call he was going to speak to  someone based on amount of calls he had taken himself but who knows. I may just go PS4 next myself, always been an xbox guy but poor customer service and while it may just be me I can think of a few PS exclusive games I miss out on and couldn't name an XBox exclusive title that I know of

• Level   1

I'm owed over 1600 Microsoft points but I'm beer on a see them BECAUSE FORUM AND TWITTER SUPPORT NEVER FREAKING WORKS

• Level   1

Whats the number for the xbox technical support?

• Level   1

Hi im owed 2000 microsoft points it said it was deposited yet my balance is 2.69 or something like that I don't wanna wait till 5000 points and I was wondering if I could get it faster like this week