This question is not answered

reward points not transferring

• Level   1

Inquiry: I have been a member of the rewards program since February of last year and have never received my point from it. im missing 1080 points because of this. Can someone help me with getting the points i have accumulated over the last year since the points never made it to my xbox live account? I have surveys and xbox live renewals and other thing from the marketplace that have given me points both the xbox live rewards account and xbox live accounts are linked correctly. I had problems with the rewards system back when it first started, things like getting my account setup and receiving point, i finally got my account setup but i still have never received points from it.

Timing: I noticed this happing around march of last year i had around 400 point that i had not received and i still haven't gotten them. This problem has been happening over the last 2 years now.

All Replies
    • Level   X

Points are automatically deposited into your account for use around the 15th and around the 30th of the month if you have at least 100 points pending. If the Rewards site shows that you have points that have been awarded (in the green) then those points should have already been added to your account. You can check your account at https://billing.microsoft.com and click Microsoft Points to check your points activity since you've been in the program to see if it shows the points being deposited.

• Level   1

well i can say with out a dough that the point never showed up on my account , i keep a very close eye on how many point i have and had and since i joined the program i have never once received points from it if your seeing that they have been transferred to my account then they are going into a different account and not mine, i have gotten this answer before and i know im not getting my points all i want is this problem to be fix i have been dealing with it for 2 years now

• Level   1

so is this how Microsoft is going to handle things send one response and then ignore everything else in want this problem solved soon i have been dealing with it for to long and its getting ridiculous.

• Level   1

i have 70 msp's still pending since march 2012

im upset >:(

• Level   1

yeah this is ridiculous we sit here and pay them so that they can fix problems but what happens they just throw out simple answers and don't look into it any further

• Level   1

I'm getting sick of this i want a phone number i can call because using the forums is useless because no one that can do anything will do anything to help they sit there and lie to you about all of it

• Level   1

I have been attempting to take the monthly xbox live rewards survey since June 2012 but it has not worked because the survey keeps glitching. As soon as I get to the survey page it displays "Thanks for taking the survey!" yet there were no Microsoft points deposited into my account for the months of June 2012 to October 2012. I tried to do the survey for the month of November just minutes ago and I get the same exact glitch. I am very frustrated over this.

I tried the latest version of google crome and IE9 over several months. Cleared all my cookies, history, etc and still nothing. Im a gold member by the way.

• Level   1

it sucks having problems and the people that can help wont. they just sit there and give you an answer along the lines of your stupid quit being stupid we don't care because its your fault for being stupid