This question is not answered

Get 300 Microsoft Points Back from Xbox LIVE Rewards!

• Level   3

On Feb. 29th i downloaded "Hugo", "Real Steel", and "50/50" for rental and the rewards points are still not pending.

All Replies
    • Level   3

Hey Odoyle, sorry to hear about the Rewards issues! Can you let us know at what time those were downloaded? Also, were these downloaded through the Zune marketplace on the console? Please let us know! :-)

• Level   3

well i downloaded them 1140pm Central time. i live in EST but i saw the promotion ended on cst so thats why i opted to buy all 3 at the same time and yes it was thru the console i downloaded each one so the 24hr rental time didnt start right away

• Level   S

Hey odoyle! I'm guessing the time had something to do with this, I'll check in with the Rewards team to see what can be done. :)

• Level   3

thank you

• Level   S

Hey odoyle, in looking into this with the Rewards program I'm afraid to say that the offer actually was on GMT like all Rewards offers which would mean it ended an hour earlier than CST. I hope you understand that since these purchases did not fall within the offer period we won't be able to award you these points.

• Level   3

appreciate the help on the issues! uve been a big help. just lil confused since  the terms cleary said CT tho :-/

rewards.xbox.com/.../terms-and-conditions