This question is answered

How Long do Earned Points Stay Pending?

• Level   2

I have recently had my 200 points for renewing my gold membership added to my pending points which puts the total at 290 (should go to 310 as I did this months survey which they haven't added yet). I am sure I read somewhere that once it is over 100 points they will go to deposited?

So basically how long does it take before pending points are deposited and finally make their way onto my X Box 360 where I can actually make use of them?

Do I need to request they be deposited or is the process entirely automated? 

Verified Answer
    • Level   2
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Rewards points should be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you uave earned at least 100 points. So it depends on when you reach the 100 point mark. If you hit 100 between the 1st and 15th of the month, they should be deposited by the 30th of that month. If you hit 100 between the 15th and 30th, they should be deposited by the 15th of the next month.

All Replies
    • Level   2
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Rewards points should be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you uave earned at least 100 points. So it depends on when you reach the 100 point mark. If you hit 100 between the 1st and 15th of the month, they should be deposited by the 30th of that month. If you hit 100 between the 15th and 30th, they should be deposited by the 15th of the next month.

• Level   X

Hi there, SteAllickUK! It looks like you reached and exceeded the 100 Points mark on August 28th. This means that you will receive a deposit of 290 Rewards Points come September 15th. The remaining 20 Rewards Points under Pending will need to meet the 100 Points mark as you earned them after the 1st of September. Hope that helps!

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards