This question is answered

Birthday Rewards!

• Level   2

So...I noticed that you expanded the rewards to include a birthday gift plus some for reaching certain gamerscore levels.  Awesome!  My question is, since this started fairly recently, and my birthday was only a few days ago (9/26), will I still receive the gift.  I have had the necessary scores to unlock your levels for quite some time, so I should qualify.  Please let me know because...who doesn't like free stuff!!  P.S.   Keep up the great work with this rewards program.  I love it.  FYI...Gamertag is 'Sanner'

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi Sanner! Thank you for your note. With MyAchievements launching September 27, 2012 and the month coming to a close, we will start rewarding Birthday Gifts beginning in the month of October 2012 and onwards. You will need to wait until September 2013 for your birthday gift. Sorry about that! Happy belated by the way. Take care.

@CrimsonBohemian, make sure you post your own thread on the forum in the future ok? The gift is 20 Microsoft Points :)

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards

All Replies
    • Level   6

I'm in the same situation...my Birthday just pasted in 8/18, so I wish I didn't have to wait a whole year to get my reward.  Secondly how do we "get" it?  And what is it?

"O NO! The zombies killed God!" Zoey, Left 4 Dead
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi Sanner! Thank you for your note. With MyAchievements launching September 27, 2012 and the month coming to a close, we will start rewarding Birthday Gifts beginning in the month of October 2012 and onwards. You will need to wait until September 2013 for your birthday gift. Sorry about that! Happy belated by the way. Take care.

@CrimsonBohemian, make sure you post your own thread on the forum in the future ok? The gift is 20 Microsoft Points :)

Xbox Live Rewards Squad
    @XboxLiveRewards

• Level   6

Why would I need to post my own thread?

"O NO! The zombies killed God!" Zoey, Left 4 Dead
    • Level   1

hi

• Level   1

the birthday gift is a quarter lol