This question has suggested answer(s)

Sorry, XBOX LIVE can't download profiles right now..?

• Level   1

"Sorry, XBOX LIVE can't download profiles right now. Try again later"

Keep getting this when trying to download my profile. Checked my hard drive and my profile isn't on there. Planning on deleting the update and re-downloading it to see if that helps. 

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hey there Stone! Are you able to manage your payment methods on the console?

• Level   1

Hey! No because I cannot download my profile.

• Level   1

"Sorry, XBOX LIVE can't download profiles right now. Try again later"

This is the message I got when I tried to re-download my profile. This was on my Xbox 360 Elite. Then I tried it on another Xbox, the latest ones out and it let me download it and I had no problems or error messages..

Though I continue to get the same error message on my own Xbox Elite.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Hey guys, I had the same error about downloading profiles and fixed it by doing the following:

System --> Memory --> Profiles

My profile was listed as "corrupted", so I deleted it but NOT the data associated with it

I then tried re-recovering the profile, and it worked fine.  Hope this helps!

• Level   1

Profile is not listed on my memory anywhere

• Level   1

im having the same problem. what is this???

• Level   1

I am having the same problem. Tried to log in today and saw that xbox live was down. I went through the connection test and everything worked perfectly. It then told me to download my profile again, so I did. The loading bar went a little bit then gave me the error message "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8015190A". Everything works fine on the site and I tried changing my password but that didn't help.

• Level   1

Same has just happened to me!

• Level   1

me too

• Level   1

This just happened to me, I went on and my account wasn't signed in to Xbox Live, so I tested connection and it seemed to be working fine, I tried signing in and out of my profile and it prompted me to redownload my profile, so I did and then it started downloading, got about a quarter of the way there and then said "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.  8015190A

Can Anybody Help Me?!?!?!

• Level   3

I too am getting this error, all was fine last night, came home from work before, went to go online, and it said couldn't connect to xbox live, so i did test connection, it kept failing at the last point, telling me to reset my router, yea wasnt that.

But i tried again and it connected to everything, but when i tried logging in using my profile, it just wouldnt sign in, so i did what was mentioned, deleted cache and profile.

Went to redownload my profile and it gave me the message you guys have been getting, well and truly pissed off, i have no idea if its my xbox, my connection, my router or if its xbox service itself.

I Work In A Game (Not GAME) Store!
    • Level   1

Same here I am getting error 8015190A. Sad, as everyone else I was in a middle of a game and get disconnected just to go sign back in and find the error code then went to my HD and saw that no profile was on there and I just paid for my renewal for a year last month and now am going to lose time off of that until something gets fixed or a patch or something. This sucks when most attribute this to the update and I was in the preview for the dash update and never encountered any problems till an hour and a half ago.

• Level   1

i got this too! please fix fast!!!!!and we better get microsoft points or something!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   1

im having this problem right now is there a solution yet

• Level   3

Is this a big problem, as in, is there loads of people with this fault, or are we in the minority?

I Work In A Game (Not GAME) Store!