This question has suggested answer(s)

There's a problem with Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Please try again later. Satus code: 8C320008

• Level   1

for 2 days i have been trying to add a credit card payment option and keep getting this error message explained in the title. i have tried to search this status code on the xbox website and google, nothing comes up.

All Replies
    • Level   1

The same with me, im trying to add my credit card to get xbox live membership but keeps getting a status code??what should I do? Is it the new update?

• Level   1

I don't know what to do too, my friends say that my credit card has no monet, isn't it?

• Level   1

Yep. Same damn thing happening to me and frankly... it's BULL [mod removed]. Seriously come ON. :|

• Level   1

This has happened to me. I haven't used Xbox Live for about 5 months, and I come back to play it again, and I get the error code. I have money in my account, I use the correct details, and nothing has fixed this...

• Level   1

give a call to a support and be assertive, they will create a ticket and escalate it to US team

• Level   1

mismo problema, y ninguna solucion..que mala onda :(

• Level   1

Same here, tried to add credit card with windows phone 7, xbox 360 and PC. Every system giving different errors, even if my credit card worked before on xbox live. Please Microsoft, do something fast with it, so many discounts at Marketplace and we can't buy anything.

• Level   1

I am having the same problem here. Frankly, I am pissed that xbox live has not been fater to react to this. After all, it makes them more money. They better fix this soon, or I will be very angry

• Level   X

Hey guys, as expressed earlier in this thread, you will need to give phone support a call to resolve this issue. The number for North America and Canada is 800-4MY-XBOX. Because numerous vulgarities have been edited out of this thread so far, this thread is being locked down.

Mister Fitzer - Xbox Community Engagement