This question has suggested answer(s)

error code 80151103

• Level   1

I have tried everything possible to try and fix this error after the update and cannot sign in, what have people done besides logging into xbox live.I need to get into my xbox account so i can change my gamertags windows live id to get in on the PC but it works fine on xbox live on the 360... please help im about to throw my xbox away and get a ps3

All Replies
    • Level   1

ive heard if you sign on to xbox on the web a screen from live mail will pop up asking for your mobile number and once you put it in it, it will allow you to download your account onto your xbox.

i havent tried it myself cause i need to find my phone

which is BS for people who cant get their hands on a phone

i dont know if this works or not but if it does do you mind reply back to me if it does.

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey guys! I haven't heard anything about a phone being required, but here's what I'd like you to try. Go to https://login.live.com and request a password reset (you may need to log out first). Once that is done, download your profile again (forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx) and restart your console. Please let me know if this helps, thanks!

• Level   1

I have tried these steps numerous times to no avail. Any additional help would be appreciated!

• Level   1

Reseting password did not work. Account is still not able to be downloaded.

• Level   1

tried again numerous times, still not working. I have been having this problem for a couple of days now, why is this still a problem?!

• Level   1

I am having the same issue right now.

• Level   S

Hi Chase. If you have tried the recommended solutions above to no avail, please go ahead and create your own thread. That way we can make sure we get you taken care of. Thank you!