This question is answered

Sorry, there's an issue with your account.

• Level   3

Hello Dear Microsoft,'

Finally somehow my problem adding credit card fixed, but there's another one. I can't buy with it on my xbox 360! I got message: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method." Well i can buy games on my wp7, but what is wrong here? When I go to that website, there's just info, no alerts or warinings, how can i fix it there??? I would be happy if You could give any solution without calling phone support. Thanks!

Verified Answer
  • Ok no need help anymore just bought gold membership from xbox.com with 60% off for 3 monhs. Anyway, Microsoft, please fix that, there are some others with same issue. That's my second error with xbox account and fixed by myself, because didn't got any help in forums from Xbox crew. :(

• You should find link in your email for any promotion you want or on xbox.com and simply buy game/app/anything else from that webpage. That's how it worked for me.

• Hey guys, if you have billing issues that you would like help with, you can definitely post in our purchasing forum. However, for the fastest help with billing issues, I recommend calling phone support.

All Replies
    • Level   1

im gettin the same message ! wtf is happening xbox!  >:(

• Level   X

Hey Joey and rostom - are you getting any error or status codes as well? Or just that text message exactly?

• Level   1

I'm getting exactly the same message with no error code.

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem, I get this message: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method.". I also tried through paypal and I get the same error.

• Level   1

same her no codes and i cant buy the limited 1 month gold for 10nok (norwegian)

• Level   1

That happened to me to

• Level   1

so im trying to get Elite premium but the same message comes up. i just want the new maps

• Level   1

Anyone know's how to fix this? i'm getting the same problem here.

• Level   1

Same here, Where is the support guys?? HELP US PLEASE!

• Level   1

No one is going to help?

• Level   1

ok so im not the only one....is it something wrong on our end?

• Level   1

xbox has too many issues

• Level   1

I am getting the same thing right now, help...

• Level   1

Same hereeee, Microsoft don't care

• Hey guys, if you have billing issues that you would like help with, you can definitely post in our purchasing forum. However, for the fastest help with billing issues, I recommend calling phone support.