This question is answered

Sorry, there's an issue with your account.

• Level   1

Hello Dear Microsoft,'

Finally somehow my problem adding credit card fixed, but there's another one. I can't buy with it on my xbox 360! I got message: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method." Well i can buy games on my wp7, but what is wrong here? When I go to that website, there's just info, no alerts or warinings, how can i fix it there??? I would be happy if You could give any solution without calling phone support. Thanks!

Verified Answer
  • Ok no need help anymore just bought gold membership from xbox.com with 60% off for 3 monhs. Anyway, Microsoft, please fix that, there are some others with same issue. That's my second error with xbox account and fixed by myself, because didn't got any help in forums from Xbox crew. :(

• You should find link in your email for any promotion you want or on xbox.com and simply buy game/app/anything else from that webpage. That's how it worked for me.

• Hey guys, if you have billing issues that you would like help with, you can definitely post in our purchasing forum. However, for the fastest help with billing issues, I recommend calling phone support.

Mister Fitzer - Xbox Community Engagement

All Replies
    • Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

I'm having the same problem, please somebody help!

• Level   X

Hey Demba, please take a look at my last post. ;-)

• Level   1

so theres no exact help at all?

• Level   1

Ya?? I just bought an Xbox today, and I can't even play online! This is ridiculous!

• Level   1

what is goin on people help i have the same issue

• Level   X

Hey Paladin, we can definitely help, provided you create your own thread for support. :-) If you have one and it hasn't been responded to, please send me a PM with a link to your thread. :-)

• Level   1

well i see Im not the only one with the EXACT issue and support wasnt of any SUPPORT....

• Level   S

Greetings, kiras! Very sorry you're having this issue. We definitely want to help you get this resolved. Can you do me a favor and create a new thread detailing out the specifics of your situation, any error codes you are seeing, and the troubleshooting steps you have tried thus far? That will enable us to provide you with the very best support possible. Thank you in advance!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

This is ridiculous I have to jump through hoops to give YOU money to play the games I already paid 60 dollars for?!

• Level   S

Greetings, Andrew. I can understand that this is a frustrating situation and we definitely want to help you with it. In order to address your specific issue we'd like to ask you to create a new thread with your situation, error codes you are seeing, and the troubleshooting steps you have tried. This will enable us to work closely with you on a resolution. Thanks!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

im buying a ps3