This question has suggested answer(s)

error 80151006

• Level   2

Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

I tried the fixes for the other similar problems in the sticky. Clear cache, reset password and wait, delete then redownload profile.. nothing worked. Prevents me from downloading my profile onto the Xbox - I can make new accounts on the Xbox tho

All Replies
    • Level   2

Yea, I have the same problem and Xbox doesn't know how to fix it. What's new?

The Best.
    • Level   1

Make sure your account isn't logged in on another xbox.  That could be the issue :)

I am an xbox Ambassador and I am here to help.  If you want you can message me on xbox live for help.

• Level   1

IGC Assassin - Please take a look at the date of the original post before replying. It's likely this person has already figured out their issue, or has contacted official support.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Change your pw. this is a blocked Microsoft Account. If changing the pw doesn't fix, Change the microsoft account (windows live ID) on the console.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

had same issue for [2 or 3 weeks ]after repeated talks with customer service.claimed didnt know code and does not why it shows up and is new code!!! real simple i think they use it as a curtain for when they jam up your account either from gametag change or account discrepencies profile will not download ect... real simple didnt free up till they fixed or unlocked it i  believe. good luck

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80151006 explains how to resolve the error.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7