This question has suggested answer(s)

Accounts: Service Alert

• Level   1

Ok so when I did a connection test on my xbox everything connected; however, below it says service: up and running and everything else but when it gets to Accounts it says service alert, what do I do?

All Replies
    • Level   2

Hello Aly!

Here is a link to Xbox Live Service Status, it just lets you know what is up! support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status.

Account
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    • Viewing messages on Xbox.com
    We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

Good ol\' Rus!

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Oh yes... they are trying to fix a `bug` as seen here support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status.

Account

Viewing messages on Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

basically what Jennos had said

• Level   1

But i also have to start all my games again like battlefield or assassins creed

• Level   1

bet we dont get free day tho!

• Level   1

when is it going to be fixed ?

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Greetings, IZ Alexander IX. As this thread is quite old can you please create a new one for us? Be sure to include a full description of your situation including any error messages you are seeing. We'll be happy to help!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

How long will this be fixed wth account service alert

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Punisher rv, that problem from January (original date of post 2012-1-4 as you can see at the top message)  was fixed long ago. Now, we have two different problems, the first for the 360 console:

• Creating new Xbox LIVE accounts, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different console

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Xbox 360 Console

And, the Windows 8 problem:

11/12/2012 9:44:05 AM PST:

Silver members will continue to receive a "d0000034" error message when following the upgrade to Gold path offered after selecting a paid application. Our engineers are working to implement a fix as quickly as possible! If you'd like to upgrade to Gold while this work is being conducted, you will be able to do so using your Account Management page. Next updated message will be coming your way in 30 minutes! Thank you for your patience.

Both will be fixed as soon as possible. We volunteers here do not know the exact time either will be fixed, so stay tuned to http://www.xbox.com/status for updates.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7