This question has suggested answer(s)

parents account? forgot password?

• Level   1

What do I do if my parents have forgot their password to allow things for me? 

All Replies
    • Level   2

You actually have a couple of options here. You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and verify your account with them, and they can actually help you get set up with a new console passcode for your parental controls. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until your Windows Live ID refelcts that you are the legal age of adulthood, from which point you can go to account management on your console, and promote your account to an adult account.

• Level   4

For you, you should call 1800-4My-Xbox (Xbox Support) for them to renew/make a new password for that account.

• Level   1

Please clarify what it is that you are trying to do.

Did they forget the "Passcode" that they used for Console Settings? Or did they forget the "Password" for their Gamertag/Windows Live ID?

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

"You" shouldn't do anything. If your parents have lost their password, they should try to recover it either online or by calling phone support.

• Level   1

Im gonna try this different answers! Thank you all! But the actully problem is that my father do not have an hotmail account, its some other email. But im gonna call the support!

• Level   1

Try to call them

• Level   1

call support