This question is answered

Error status code 8C320008 Help!

• Level   2

I am trying to add a new credit card but when i finish filling in all the credit card info and press next i get a message saying "there's a problem with Xbox live marketplace. Please try again later. Status code: 8C320008." My account has also been suspended do to a past due payment but i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I live in Canada. I have phoned Xbox support but when i gave them the verification info they said that it was incorrect so they don't believe this is my account so i'm in a bad situation. Please help.

Verified Answer
  • I had the same problem. It turns out, I just typed in the wrong number while I was adding the new credit card.

All Replies
    • Level   1

i have the same problem. i called xbox live market place and even went on the website but i am still having the problem.

• Level   1

Hey guys, really sorry to hear about this issue! Macho, I'm afraid that you'll likely need to work with phone support to resolve this issue--the fact that you have a past due payment could certainly interfere with new purchases. You may want to double check your info and try again. Alternatively, you can log into https://billing.microsoft.com, to see if there's anything listed there that you can resolve on the website.

JiG, what happened when you called?

• Level   3

You have abilling problem

Either update your Payment Option or provide a new payment option. Also, check www.billing.microsoft.com for additional details on the account.

Mitch.      Xbox<3

• I had the same problem. It turns out, I just typed in the wrong number while I was adding the new credit card.

• Level   1

i still have this problem how did you guys solve it ?

• Level   S

Greetings, ItsKuma! If you need assistance with a question please make a new thread and we will be happy to assist. This will enable us to provide you with the best support possible for your specific issue. Standing by for your thread.

In the future, please be mindful of the original post date of a thread before replying! This will help avoid bumping threads that are months old. Thank you! :)

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   2

There's a problem with Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Please try again later. Status code: 8C320008 please HELP what is this

• Level   1

pure io ho lo stesso problema,cosa devo fare per risolverlo aiutatemi per favore !!!!

• Level   S

Hello SurefireTrack57!  This thread is quite old.  If you are having the same issue, and these suggestions are not helping, please make a new thread detailing what you are seeing and what you have tried.  We'll be happy to take a look!