This question is answered

status code: d0000033

• Level   1

so i just got the xbox 360 4GB yesterday and i transfered my profile from my 60 xbox 360 to a usb flashdrive and plugged it into my new xbox. I move the stuff on the usb to the new xbox storage device and all worked well until i tried to sign in to my profile. I chose the sign in option and it says that i needed to put my Windows Live ID password in. Under that message it says click OK to do so...so i clicked ok and i get this message that says this feature is temporarily unavailable...please try agan later

Status code: d0000033

I already tried clearing the cache and that didn't do anything at all. Please help!

Verified Answer
  • Try to install the system update manually from the link below and then try to sign in again. I hope this helps.

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

Post 'as is' and confers no rights

@Kiesey78 

Please follow the xbox.com forum rules as seen Here.

All Replies
    • Level   1

i'm having the same problem. have you figured out how to do it?

• Level   V

Did installing the manualy work ?

Post 'as is' and confers no rights

@Kiesey78 

Please follow the xbox.com forum rules as seen Here.

• Level   1

Hey, I also had this problem for a few days, only just tried doing something now,  you can do it by installing the system update manually as Kiesey78 said, but you can also press the xbox button while not signed in and click on Download Profile, that will then update for you through the xbox and when you go through it again when it says you need to put your password in, the next page where it would say status code: d0000033 will be an actual place you can fill your e-mail and password

Hope this work it did for me

• Level   1

i was just having the same problem thanx guys it's working now u guys r awsome

• Level   1

The Internet at my house won't connect to xbox live know matter how many times I reset my router, so it won't let me download a profile and installing it manually won't work either.

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Greetings, tommy darc 22. It seems as though you are having some issues connecting to Xbox LIVE. If this is the case I would recommend making a post in 02 - Connecting to Xbox LIVE. Your situation will be best addressed there.

To get started, just click this link: forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx. Thanks!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!