This question is answered

Gamerscore Reset Issue - READ HERE - First!

• Level   4

Please do not make a new thread - there is something going on at this time with activity and achievements being deleted.

Please respond to this thread if you are having the problem.

Support staff will look into as soon as they come on line.

Thank you for the penitence.

Banana? + mEouse? =
            Squirrl!

Verified Answer
    • Level   4
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Seems like redownloading will fix the problem, but the forums/website still have the problem so there is something else happening

Bumping this to the top for others to read - there is NO answer to the question yet.

But downloading your profile will fix the problem for now on your console.

Source - Other gamers in this thread.

Banana? + mEouse? =
                Squirrl!

• Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Deleting and redownloading my profile seemed to fix it for me at least on my console. Haven't checked if it will bug out again if I start playing a game.

• Level   4
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

forums.xbox.com/.../221558.aspx

Please Read the Official thread on this problem.

If you still have a problem Tomrrow please post a new thread. :)

Threads get wild if all of us are having the same problem.

Banana? + mEouse? =
                Squirrl!

All Replies
    • Level   5

Advice remains the same, sign in and out or delete and redownload your profile

EDIT: In the case of the person above me just give it a few hours.  

Ryder Cup: 10-6 up and you blew it? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait you serious? Let me laugh even harder BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Level   1

Same here, I played Trials HD and got the you were playing on another console message. Now my gamerscore is erased :(

• Level   1

i was playind bfbc2 last night and my gamerscore was 28398, woke up this morning, put mw3 in and said my gamerscore was 0 -_- it came up with the message saying i played on a different console but i hadnt, so please MS, sort this *** out?

• Level   1

same here no gamerscore except what I got in me3 today and avatar outfit gone

• Level   1

Add my account to the growing list with problems.  Will their "fix" also "fix" our account status?  My account states that I have only been a member since Dec of last year.  However I should be going on 10 years now of noninterrupted gold membership.

• Level   X

Hey guys, thank you all for posting in this thread. I want to let you know that we're aware of an issue with achievements, and that we're doing everything we can to resolve it ASAP. At this time, we believe the issue should be resolved. If you're missing achievements, please try signing out of Xbox LIVE, then sign back in. If this doesn't resolve your issue, then you will need to re-download your profile. Please note that this will remove any achievements you might have earned since the issue began, however, they can be re-earned.

Mister Fitzer - Xbox Community Engagement

• Level   2

So, a little issue update:

erasing and redownloading my profile on xbox360 seem to solve achievements and gamerscore issue. but, now, gamerscore is out of synch from xbox.com and my windows phone 7.5

• Level   4

AHHH! Even with a fix I dont wanna sign on haha.

Rock it out.......

• Level   4

Had the same issue as everyone else with the whole 'you played on another console' thing when starting ME3.  Just re-downloaded and everything seems to be back....

• Level   1

Yeah, just lost 40k.. please sort this,

• Level   1

okay, I have redownloaded my profile, it says 18216 gamerscore which is great but in xbox.com it says I have 25 and when my friend compare games with me it also say I only have 25. This is annoying.

• Level   1

The question is, can we get back to playing games or do we have to wait for some official statement of MS about what caused the issue?

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

This is what I am worried about.

Rock it out.......

• Level   2

Yeah another issue that's now showing up is that when I delete my profile and redownload it I'm not showing up in my friends list so they can't invite me to games but I can join there session in progress also I can join there party chat but only a microfone appears not my gamertag will this correct itself.

Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta tester 2011-2012-2013, Xbox One Day One Edition Owner, Xbox One 2014 Preview update user.

• Level   1

Well, it definitely appears I'm not alone in this matter!  I got the same message stating I was last logged onto a different console when I started playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning this morning.  I last had played it yesterday (on the same console), and all of my gamerscore and achievements were apparently wiped out as I started noticing that a few achievements I had previously earned started popping up when playing today.