no it won't that is a fact
region and the age windows live id are independent of the gamertag account
you can change it all you want but both cannot be changed after its set
last i checked fifa is age requirement of 18
btw age of maturity is 18
I'm all grown up but still have a child account.
Once you have reached the age of maturity (different in some regions, usually it is 17) you can promote your child account to a regular adult account. The process is really simple and is done on the console. Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings Hub on the dashboard and select Account.
- Navigate to the Your Information panel and select Promote Account.
- Select Yes to connect to LIVE.
- Review the prompt and select Continue.
- Check the boxes if you would like to receive info from Xbox.com and its partners.
- Your account is now officially all grown up!