This question is answered

How to get Xbox Live Gold free trial?

• Level   3

Hello everyone I just got a brand new Xbox 360 4 GB (Kinect Bundle) on July 27th which is my birthday when I was setting it up it ask for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial I didn't realize what I was doing I press no now I realize yesterday can't play online games is there a way I can get the 1 month free trial I think it said 60 days not really sure I got a brand new account on July 27th it's a few days old.Oh and I live in the United States and my gamer tag is Toxins Goddess oh and I thought you can play online for free for some reason I'm new to Xbox that's why I press no.

Verified Answer
  • The free trail only appears when you make your first three free accounts on xbox. Once you make the account you can't go back and get it the only thing you can do is make another account and claim it.

• If it let you use the name, then it's yours now. It's not someone else's account. The only way it could be someone else's is if you signed in with their information, not created a new account.

When you get gold you'll need to add it to the account you want to continue using.

• Sorry, but without a payment method you cannot continue. They updated it months ago so that you have to add a payment method in order to get the free trial.

All Replies
  • The free trail only appears when you make your first three free accounts on xbox. Once you make the account you can't go back and get it the only thing you can do is make another account and claim it.

• Level   3
    • Suggested Answer

Thanks for the answer!I just  figure out a new gamer tag thanks

• Level   3

Um I created a account and that was gonna be my first account name but it was taken I put the account name I was gonna use on the first one on my second one and it wasn't taken I'm I using someone account or not?I have another question when I get Xbox Live gold 3 month I believe how is it gonna work since I have two accounts?

• If it let you use the name, then it's yours now. It's not someone else's account. The only way it could be someone else's is if you signed in with their information, not created a new account.

When you get gold you'll need to add it to the account you want to continue using.

• Level   3

Okay I'm still having trouble on my second account I did free trial but it says I need a credit card or pay pal I don't have those is there any way to get past that part or not?Oh yeah it froze when I went back so I had to turn off my Xbox it gave me a random name now I can't get back to it.

• Sorry, but without a payment method you cannot continue. They updated it months ago so that you have to add a payment method in order to get the free trial.

• Level   2

You need to make another account and this time accept the free trial, there is no way to get the trial after you have made the account.

• Level   1

a

• Level   1

Herro

• Level   5

Bringing back an old thread wasn't necessary

If you put your finger in your ear and then scratch, it sounds like Pac-Man

• Level   1

I'm new I didn't get it

• Level   5

Please start a new thread so we can answer your question

If you put your finger in your ear and then scratch, it sounds like Pac-Man