This question is answered

Need to change my age or create new parent account

• Level   1
Hey guys, when i created my account i writed wrong age when i get child account and parent account, after 2-3 months i delete parent account and now i cant play with mi child acc. Help me please
Verified Answer
  • or, rather, you _can_ change the date of birth at account.live.com BUT that change does not erase the ORIGINAL date of birth and the original DOB stays with your account forever.  The Parental account is not changable by Xbox agents, with eliminates your second solution.  Instead, recover the parental account password.

1) You have the parental email address written down, right? If not, go to the Xbox and try to accept the Terms of Use and it will be shown to you.

2) Take that to account.live.com/password/reset

3) If you can't reset it, go to account.live.com/acsr SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

4) If that fails, contact Support (800-4MY-XBOX Option 2 in the US et Canada) and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 3, and submit a UE Request.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

All Replies
    • Level   V
    • Suggested Answer

Sorry, once entered you can't change your birthdate on the account.  You'll have to have a parent account attached until you reach 18.

• Level   1

Vibroplex, i deleted parental acc from xbox.com and live.com

Anower question, can i make another account and transfer my achievements, save and etc.?

• Level   2

Sorry but that content can not be transfered between accounts. Its just not possible!

Also you can not delete a parent account. You can shut down the email address, but that does not delete the account. In most cases the parent account is just an email address a password used by parents to give permission to their child to access Xbox Live.

If you know the email address for the parental permissions follow Vibroplex's instructions, they are the steps to recover a parental email/account.

• Level   1

i do what said Vibroplex and i download parent profile on xbox, but it dont displayed like my parents profile, and now when dashboard is updated i cant enter to XBOX Live

It wants to agree Terms of Agreement, but i can't, cause when i need to write parents email and pass i get an error:(

• Level   S

Hey there VardanV! Just so I'm clear, you were able to download the parental profile onto your console with no issues? However when you enter the same email/password combination to accept the TOU you get an error? Can you tell us what error you receive? Do you receive the same error when you attempt to accept the TOU online? Let us know!

• Level   1

or, rather, you _can_ change the date of birth at account.live.com BUT that change does not erase the ORIGINAL date of birth and the original DOB stays with your account forever.  The Parental account is not changable by Xbox agents, with eliminates your second solution.  Instead, recover the parental account password.

1) You have the parental email address written down, right? If not, go to the Xbox and try to accept the Terms of Use and it will be shown to you.

2) Take that to account.live.com/password/reset

3) If you can't reset it, go to account.live.com/acsr SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

4) If that fails, contact Support (800-4MY-XBOX Option 2 in the US et Canada) and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 3, and submit a UE Request.