This question is answered

LOCKED - All the friends on my friends list say that I'm always showing offline even when I'm not.

• Level   1

About a month ago, I was being stalked(sort of) by this kid who wouldn't leave me alone about helping him with an achievement.  If I recall correctly, I changed something in my profile to always show me offline...now that the kid has deleted himself off my friends list; i want to change it back, but I don't remember what I did(senior moment at 34, God help me).

Can someone point me in the right direction??  Thanks...

[quote user="OldPepsiMan"] Sorry, she ran off with me. The divorce will arrive soon. You can keep the kids. [/quote]
Verified Answer
    • Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

On the xbox website click your orange name in the upper right of the page. After that click on Online safety settings, from there look for Online status which should be under privacy controls. Then just change it to what you want, since you are already on the website this should be the easiest way.

All Replies
    • Level   1

Thanks to NoScopedOsama who pointed me in the right direction...thank you, sir.

[quote user="OldPepsiMan"] Sorry, she ran off with me. The divorce will arrive soon. You can keep the kids. [/quote]