This question has suggested answer(s)

Ambassador? Really?

• Level   1

Hi. 

Before you say I'm in the wrong forum, please read carefully.

I received the greetings email welcoming me to the Xbox Ambassador program in December 1st. I followed the instruction on setting up the MSN Messenger bot and logged on to the Ambassador page. At first my account was "not found" but now it is with zero rank (expected) and not adding ANY score on my performance no matter what I do on the forum or wherever. I've had tons of other issues and now I receive an email saying "you haven't done anything in the Ambassador program"!!! Yeah, go figure why... 

- The MSN bot never popped any question whatsoever. 

- The Ambassabank page is blank for since day 1. Twitter support told me to used other browsers so I used Chrome, Firefox and Safari to no avail.

- I can' access the Ambassador support forum, it says the "group does not exist".

- My profile doesn't mention anything about my supposed Ambassador status.

So I can't enter the specialized forum. I am using this one as close as I feel on topic. 

If I was accepted into the program that means my profile and account was studied to fit the profile so I guess this isn't a regional incompatibility is it? 

All Replies
    • Level   1

Hey ive has similar issues and this is what ive done

the msn bot was not giving me any messages and i got the error with the group page also i contactex @xboxsupport and they suggested using the ambassabank.

when logging into the ambassabank make sure your signed out of xbox.com site goto the ambassador.xbox.com page and select ambassabank i started using last night and there was tons of questions around 9pm-midnight GMT onwards i checked today at 1pm and nothing there, im assuming that whilst xbox's official support is online that the ambassador assistance dont get used to much

try ambassabank again tonight and see if theres stuff there cause last night honestly mate i saw over 20 questions pop up and i answered 5

Merkery

• Level   1

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header

• Level   4

When you check the profile page in the ambassador site, does it say your account is active?

Which browser/version are you using to visit the site? And, do you have the latest silverlight plug-in installed?

I´ve just checked the ambassabank and there are no questions as of now.

• Level   1

I posted a link to try download/update your silverlight but its being approved as im posting website links, so id suggest that also that you update silverlight as that is more than likely whats causing the issue.

• Level   V

It would appear that your profiles are not set up yet as you do not have an icon on the forums here as well. Please be patient as we are just getting off a weekend, and support will need time to "catch up"

• Level   1

As for the weedend break, it's now 10 days after my acceptance into the program and I should at least be able to enter the closed forum for my difficulties to be addressed. And I feel I needed some feedback from the staff of the program itself.

• Level   V
    • Suggested Answer

Ahh, gotcha! Your best bet would be to PM one of the Misters by clicking on one of the stickies in this forum, then selecting the envelope under their post. They will be able to help/point you in the right direction to the staff members who work on the Ambassador Program.

• Level   S

Hey there EnGhedi! We'd actually be happy to help you out in this thread! Can you tell us if you've changed your Gamertag or MS Account email since applying to be an Ambassador? Or recently before? Let us know. :)

Also, in regards to forums, we've got your forum permissions corrected now (which you can see by your new badge) so you'll be able to access the Ambassador forums now!  

• Level   1

Hi Miss Kleo. No I didn't change either ever since I began using Xbox Live.

• Level   3
    • Suggested Answer

It shows you have the Ambassador laurel leaf halo so I would assume Ms Kleo and support got your situation fixed, welcome to the Ambassy!

• Level   1

I can now access the Subgroups but I'm still getting a blank page on the Ambassabank. I'll clear my cache or something...

• Level   V

Hey EnGhedi! Have you tried viewing the Ambassabank in in-private browsing within Internet Explorer? Just a heads up that it does not work in Google Chrome if you are attempting to access it through there. To get to in-private browsing hold down Shift+CTRL+P. Also, make sure you have silverlight downloaded as it runs on that! Let me know if any of that worked.

• Level   1

mine is doing the same thing

• Level   3
    • Suggested Answer

Ambassabank only works through Internet Explorer. At this time it does not work through any other third-party web browsers on a windows based pc. (I am not familiar with MAC pc's so I don't know their default browser). try viewing the Ambassabank via IE and see if that works.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

You can use the an IE plugin for Chrome. that works