This question is answered

www.XBLKings.com

• Level   2

Hello everyone, my name's Zach, and im new to Xbox forums, However, i've been a patron to Xbox for around 6 years.Through these years, i constantly receive messages about a site called XBLKings.com. All they are , are XBLCrooks (That was a joke.). I'm here to warn you / Find your oppinion on the matter. I understand microsoft can't shut them down.They could, but, there will always be cheaters, you can't just delete them.This is why "XBLKings" are seriously, CROOKS.

If you are unfortunate enough to join them , they will take your account, spread their disease among your friends list, and GOD HELP YOU if you have PayPal on that account.Their "Sign Up" is laughable.You put in your Email and Password to your Xbox account (As if they needed that to give you a code). Then you get to choose from 200msp - 14000msp. Those arent even chooseable on the marketplace! Then they make you post a link in 10 Places and you get a code that doesnt even equal 25 (Thats how many letters are in a code.) letters, and by the time you're typing them in, you're hacked. So that was my warning friends. I advise you not even to click the link in fear of a virus.Let me know your opinions on these pitiful scammers.

Xbox Tenure: 8        LIVE Tenure: 6

Rewards Tenure: 3       Ambassador Tenure: 1

Last 1000g'd Games :

Saints Row 3

Next : 

Halo SA , Max CB , DARK SOULS

Verified Answer
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Thanks for the link and the information Destro. We'll take a look!

• Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Thank you for the warning!

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   3
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

This is concerning. Thanks for the warning. Yet another reason not to give out email and password, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

All Replies
    • Level   5

This is not really the place to post this as it's a support forum.Try posting it here  forums.xbox.com/.../341.aspx

• Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Thanks for the link and the information Destro. We'll take a look!

• Level   5
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Thank you for the warning!

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   3
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

This is concerning. Thanks for the warning. Yet another reason not to give out email and password, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

• Level   5

There have been several posts regarding this particular subject. I can assure you that Microsoft carry more than enough clout to have these places shut down, of course they can always start over using another host for their thieving ways. The hosts of these sites certainly wouldn't I suspect want Microsoft breathing down their necks. Case in point, not so long ago there was a website selling accounts illegally, the site was reported to Microsoft support on twitter and for some reason within two days the site no longer existed. I doubt that was a coincidence.

-

It does concern me that people fall for this though. Never give your login details to anyone, not even Microsoft will ask you for your login as they know it already.

• Level   1

microsoft

• Level   1

They are being the bigest scams ever

• Level   1

Does this Sep site really give u micrsofth points

• Level   1

i went away and did it then changed my password soo if it works then ok but if not *** it i dont need them

• Level   8

Why in the world would you post the offending website here? Do you realize how many people are dumb enough to try things like that, even after being told it is a scam?