This question is answered

Change email address associated with Xbox Live Gamertag or Microsoft Account

• Level   2

I've had my Xbox Live Gamertag for at least 4 to 5 years.  It had just occurred to me that the email that my microsoft account is attached to was my old Hotmail account.  I had deleted this email long ago and cannot remember the password or any of the details with this account.  I had tried to recover the account using the Account Recovery Request, but access was denied for the mentioned reasons.  How can I change the email address that is currently attached to my Xbox Live Gamertag  or Microsoft Account.  All I wish to do is review some of my gaming stats associated with this Gamertag, but I cannot view them until I can use my old email to access it.

Verified Answer
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hey there SoundWAVE!

If you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

All Replies
    • Level   1

Well  is better if you visited this page for more instructions on change your email address or a official Xbox Live Supporter will come to assists you

Xbox 360 password reset and email address issues

support.xbox.com/.../error-email-password-not-valid

Questions about a Microsoft account or a gamertag

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

• Level   2

you are right naruto 87s but u had forget some thing

he can also try doing it on the console or contact the main support am i right

• Level   1

ring xbox up sure they can help you

• Level   1

That happened to me to i'm so confused i cant manage my account now it sucks i need help!

• Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hey there SoundWAVE!

If you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^