This question has suggested answer(s)

Gold membership won't work

• Level   1
Purchased One month of Gold membership online.They sent me a email to comferm the purchase But nothing allowing me to tell my xbox that I have a gold account.
All Replies
    • Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Is this the account? As I can see it has a Gold subscription on it.

If it is not working, try to restart the Xbox.

IF it's still not working, test the connection to XBox LIVE.

• Level   V
    • Suggested Answer

You are showing as gold here.  Be patient, it can take a while for the service to populate your account properly.

• Level   V
    • Suggested Answer

You can also test your connection or recover your account to speed up the process.

• Level   1

this also happened to me :( it takes a little time

• Level   1

do any of u guys now why wont my 3m xbox live gold code work????!!!!!!

• Level   M

THE SK1LLER 101

do any of u guys now why wont my 3m xbox live gold code work????!!!!!!

What message do you get exactly when you enter the code?.

I know it sounds obvious but double check to make sure 0s are not O's etc, its an easy mistake to make. If you are still having trouble it might be an idea to make a thread of your own, you would get the help you need quicker :D.

Post provided 'as is' and confers no rights.

• Level   1

bought 12 month xbox live gold but my xbox doesn't show and only has join xbox live option

• Level   V

Avoided, it's best to create a new thread instead of bumping an old one. You are showing as gold on the website, so try testing your connection on your console.

• Level   1

Something similar happened to a friend of mine, he put the codes before the old subscription ends. I do not know if there will be okay to put the codes with a still active subscription. Anyone know?

• Level   V

Gold stacks. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time like that. So adding a card before the subscription runs out should not cause any issues.

• Level   1

I did not know, thanks. Maybe the console has a problem.

• Level   1

my xbox 3 month live gold membership wont work either! it keeps telling me invalid code!!!!

when i tried putting it on xbox.com it keeps telling me something wrong went on ...try again later !

• Level   1

i bought a 12 month at EB Games, come back try to redeem code, and it doesnt work i dont get it i tested everything

• Level   1

after entering my 12 month it says, Status code: 8C150009 ?

• Level   V
    • Suggested Answer

For future reference it would be better for you to create a new thread detailing your issue.

All my research has shown that you should contact phone support for more assistance with this code.

1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back support.xbox.com/contact-us