This question has suggested answer(s)

recovering xbox live account if you forgot your xbox live password

• Level   2

if you forget your password and if you have lost your account and dont your password what do you do then

All Replies
    • Level   4

You can go here - windowslivehelp.com/passwordreset.aspx You will need to provide the Secret Answer to the question you set.  You can also get it sent to a different Email Account if you linked to the account you have Account..   If you have forgotten then you will need to provide the Windows Live Support with some information.

• Level   4

Sorry i didn't quite read the Question.  I don't think you can't do much

• Level   S

Hey Forward. What exactly do you mean by "lost your account"? Do you not know the WLID either?

• Level   1

i have forgot my xbox live pass word

• Level   X
    • Suggested Answer

Hey Luke - try http://www.xbox.com/forgot

• Level   1

I NEED HELP WITH MY PASSWORD

• Level   X

Hey Buckled - please try the link I provided in the post above.

• Level   1

yea i for got my pass word to, but contact me on my yahoo page is (mod edit)

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

You must go through th password reset process, as the xbox agents cannot change it for you.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   2

you can contact xbox for more help on it

• Level   9

And the Xbox agents will lead you through the exact same web pages starting at account.live.com/password/reset

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   1

i try the account.live add least 4 or 5 time but im going to do this one more time if not making me a new account

• Level   1

Forgot my password

• Level   S

Hey there FUNNYMON3Y53!  Please check out the steps on http://Xbox.com/forgot.  If that doesn't help, you can make a fresh thread for us to help you in!

• Level   1

you suck