This question has suggested answer(s)

Olvide la contraseña del control parental de mi perfil

• Level   1

Hola buenos días, lo que pasa es que hace unos días cambie la contraseña del control parental de mi perfil de Xbox, estuve unos días sin jugar mi consola y cuando quise jugar con mi perfil me di cuenta que había olvidado la contraseña de mi perfil, me podrían ayudar con este problema que tengo, de antemano muchas gracias.

TRANSLATION

Hello good morning, what happens is that a few days ago you change my profile of Xbox parental control password, I was a few days without playing my PSP and when I wanted to play with my profile I realized that I had forgotten the password of my profile, could help me with this problem I have, thank you very much beforehand.

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hi Mayer,

Sorry to hear you can't recall your password. Let's see what we can do.

I would suggest resetting your password. Here is our support article if you Forgot your Microsoft Account Password

Give that a shot, and let us know how it goes.  

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

wait is this to your parental thing well is it stoping you from playing games or xbox live then try to back up your stuff to the cloud and reset your xbox then re-download your profile  by the way who changed your perental password?

Sup:D Im not afraid of bears, unless there hungry, which is all the time :()   404+ assists  I'm lost