Solution 1: Did you recently sign up for two-step verification?
If you recently turned on two-step verification, you may not know how to sign in to apps or devices that don't accept security codes. Some apps (like the mail apps on some smartphones) and devices (like the Xbox 360) can't prompt you to enter a security proof when you try to sign in. If you get an incorrect-password error with an app or device, you'll need to create a unique app password to sign in. After you sign in with your app password, you're all set to use that app or device. You’ll use this new app password to sign in to your device instead of using your Microsoft account password.
You'll need to create and sign in with an app password once for each app or device that can't prompt you for a security proof.
Solution 2: Verify your Microsoft account security information
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Under Password and security info, tap or click Edit security info.
If you're prompted for a security proof, enter it and tap or click Submit.
- Under App passwords, tap or click Create a new app password.
A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.
- When you’re prompted for your Microsoft account password on your Xbox console, enter the app password that you created online.
After you sign in with your app password, you're all set to use that app or device. You will use this new app password to sign in to your device instead of your Microsoft account password.
Follow these steps:
- Visit Microsoft account.
Note If you forgot your password or can’t sign in using your password, reset your password.
- Click Edit security info.
- Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account and then sign in again.
- Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again.
Solution 3: Delete and re-download your Xbox LIVE profile
For help, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.
Solution 4: Clear the system cache
To clear the system cache, follow these steps:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and then select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
Let us know how that goes for you and we'll work with you from there! ^_^