This question is answered

Blocking Child from Accidental CC Charges

• Level   1

How do I block my (4) year old from accidentally making purchases with my CC on their Gtag?

Verified Answer
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hey there Dog! You can use the Online Safety settings to restrict what a profile can and can't do. You can get more information regarding Parental controls (support.xbox.com/.../parental-control) and Online Safety (support.xbox.com/.../online-safety) at the links. For this particular issue, you'll want to toggle the "Purchasing" option under Online Safety on your child's account to block them from making purchases without your say-so. Does this help? Let me know, thanks!

• Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

that did it!! thank you so much

All Replies
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hey there Dog! You can use the Online Safety settings to restrict what a profile can and can't do. You can get more information regarding Parental controls (support.xbox.com/.../parental-control) and Online Safety (support.xbox.com/.../online-safety) at the links. For this particular issue, you'll want to toggle the "Purchasing" option under Online Safety on your child's account to block them from making purchases without your say-so. Does this help? Let me know, thanks!

• Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

that did it!! thank you so much