This question has suggested answer(s)

• Level   4

This problem is also up here in canada

All Replies
    • Level   2

GarrettBall,

For the 801501103 error, try signing out of your profile on the console if you are signed in and turn off the console.  Go to the TOU page located here and accept the new terms of use. Sign back into your console and be sure to enter your email address and password. This may resolve the problem.

• Level   1

where do you accept the TOU?

• Level   1

same problem with me but im in the UK? and im sure ive accpeted the T&C how ever my windows live acount is blocked and i dont know how to unblock it?

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey guys, this should be resolved by now. Please restart your console and download your profile again to see if it has cleared up for you. If it has not, please post in this thread confirming you are still having issues, and the error message you are receiving. 

• Level   1

i am very sad :( it still doesnt work for me

• Level   1

doesn't work for me either and also it deleted my account off of my harddrive and says try again later im gonna quit xbox if i cant get on in the next couple of hours and also i know of 30 other people who can't get on also and they all quit xbox and went to PS3 and im right behind them if you guys dont fix this problem!

• Level   1

I just turned my XBOX off and back on and still having the same problem.  I really hope you guys at Microsoft can get this issue resolved quickly.  I really don't want to have to go to the PS3.

• Level   1

it is not working for me either....i still get error code 80151103

• Level   1

anybody found how to fix yet?? i have the same problem

• Level   2

I am having the 80151103 issue also.  I was able to use my profile on my home xbox, but not on my friends xbox.  The error is saying unable to download xbox profile at this time please try again later.

• Level   1

I think this is partly an issue with using the same profile on multiple 360 consoles.  I have two, and keep my profile on an MU as I swap between consoles on a daily basis.  The first console I updated did so with no problems.  Still can connect on that one.  My second 360 downloaded the update fine, but says t can't retrieve the profile, same error (80151103).  It clearly sees the profile on the MU, but will not log in.  Almost as if my profile is now tied to the first console and not the MU.  Any suggestions?

• Level   8
    • Suggested Answer

This could be a solution what Mister Fitzer says over here;  forums.xbox.com/.../818782.aspx

Metal Gear Solid V ~ Snake: "Kept you waiting, huh?"

• Level   1

Doesn't work!

• Level   1

For some reason after I updated my Xbox not only would it not allow me to log onto xbox live, it also deleted my profile off my Xbox so now wen I go to retrieve it I can't so now I can't even play off Xbox live. I've been tryin to get it to work for 3 days now -_-

• Level   1

me too