This question has suggested answer(s)

Verify Me Code not working?

• Level   1

Hi all -

I am trying to go to verifyme.microsoft.com to generate an access code so I can get into my account

and edit my security information. The code the webpage is generating isn't working so I tried to go back

and generate a new code, but the same code keeps popping up.

I HATE clearing my cookies and losing all of my stuff, any workarounds you can think of?

Tks,

LM

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hey there Golden! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

If the code from verifyme isn't working for you, you'll need to call phone support (you can use the Contact Us page to set up a support call, if you'd like). They'll be able to look into any issues with you and go through your options.

I hope this helps and you're able to get everything sorted! Let us know if you have any questions. =)

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

can anyone tell me why this would be sent too me when I have not requested any profile changes etc?

is this a legit query from Microsoft or a scam??

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Hello you two,

The best advice I can give in relation to Microsoft Accounts and the Verify Security is by filling out a contact form from the Microsoft Windows website for the Microsoft Accounts Team.

You can do this by clicking on the link below:

Fill out a form to the Microsoft Account Team

• Enter in a brief description (For Example: Verification errors)
    • Enter in the affected Microsoft Account
    • Enter a contact E-mail for them to reply to you
    • Be very detailed in the issue you are having
    • Send message

These people will be able to deal with your current issue. Please let me know how you get on, I hope you get it sorted soon!

Regards,

Daniel

Helping became a hobby

*Merry Christmas*