This question has suggested answer(s)

status code error: 8C320008

• Level   1
I'm guessing I'm not the only one to be having this problem during the holiday period. getting this error code (8C320008) when I try adding a new debit card to my payment options. the card I'm adding is a renewal from my old expiring in August so I know it works. I verified the billing information as I was entering it in and the error keeps coming up. suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated
All Replies
    • Level   1

if you figure this out please tell me because i got the same problem yesterday when trying to input a new debit card

• Level   1

Ayer 23 de Diciembre adquirì puntos con mi tarjeta de credito y hoy 24 de Diciembre que intentè comprar mas puntos, me sale ese error 8c320008. Sugerencias?

• Level   1

On XBOX LIVE the only valid payment methods are an international credit card or a PayPal account :)

• Level   1

I tried putting a Walmart visa card in but it popped up this

• Level   1

anybody found a solution?

• Level   1

I am also needing an answer.

Ive had about 5 people ask me what it is.

• Level   1

I have this error code as well but for a different reason. I was about to play Battlefield 3 online and before i manage to get to a lobby, it said that my account has been disabled due to my billing information is no longer valid, and it asks me to update it or add a new method. and theres nothing wrong with it. the card im using dont expire until 2013 and it has worked well until last night. i tried updating it but it just says that theres an error with Xbox Live Market place try again later. and i did and it still pops up with the same message. its starting to get under my skin.

• Level   1

im getting the same problem this is frustrating... Thinking of switching to ps3.

• Level   X
    • Suggested Answer

Hey all - if you are getting this error code, please check try these steps:

• Verify that your billing information is accurate and up-to-date as it appears here: billing.microsoft.com
    • Verify that you are not using a prepaid credit or debit card (most don't work on LIVE)
    • Try using your card on both your console and on Xbox.com. 
    • Call your bank to see if they have placed any limitations on online spending. 

Let us know the results after you've run through this! :) 

Emily - Program Manager @ Xbox, Xbox One Preview Program

• Level   1

IT CAN'T BE A DEBIT CARD

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey Asp! You can use debit cards as long as they are underwritten by Visa or Mastercard. In fact, I use this on my console at home. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!