This question has suggested answer(s)

'Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.' HELP!

• Level   1

This keeps happening to me. First occured about 10 Minutes ago and I got randomly disconnected from Xbox LIVE, up until then it was fine. And what's annoying me the most is that it's Christmas tommorow, and I will be getting 'Lots' of new games, so I really need it back by the end of tonight...

So what happened was, It first of all said 'Unable to Connect to xbox live' so I tested my connection, it was all fine, said I was able to connect, so i tried to connect again, still nothing. Then I came to the descision that I should 're-download my profile' and I did.

What happened then was, it said 'Hi ThD x Reflex, Your profile is now being downloaded...' the bar got about a quarter of the way through then i got this error...

'Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8015190A' 

Then I went to connect to Xbox Live, one last time, and found that my Profile was no longer on my xbox. Since then I have tried re-downloading my profile about 10 times, and still, nothing is working. 

I am so Pissed off, I have tried clearing system cache, and I am currently looking to deleting the new update, because this is seriously ridiculous.

Any help will be most appreciated, thanks in advance..

All Replies
    • Level   1

I have the same problem..... This is seriously [mod removed] me off.... SlowDwnImWhiite

• Level   1

i have the same exact problem please help

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem. I cant access my own bloody profile -.- i had to delete it after it wouldnt let me on live, what the devil is going on?

• Level   1

I am having the same issue as well.  :(

• Level   1

It's happened with my account aswell :(

• Level   1

same problem i tried calling xbox support i would have to wait 30mins for a damn answer

aCc
    • Level   1

Same problem so the chances are is that there's a problem with Xbox Live

• Level   1

Same problem here :(

• Level   1

just had the same problem, just as you said. DihydroThunder

• Level   1

the same thing is happening to me, its extremely frustrating

• Level   1

Thanks for all the replies, nice to know I'm not alone.

My guess is that some idiots, most likely anonymous or something, have done this as they did with PS3, as an act off aggrivation for everyone receiving xbox games and consoles on Xmas day. ***.

• Level   1

Yep me too, signed me out randomly, went to sign back in, no joy, reset my router and tried again to no avail then googled the error code and brought me here, hopefully won't be too long, the worst possible time to go down aswell!!

• Level   1

Yeah, I have the same problem. First Sony gets hacked, now this? What is the problem with console gaming networks?

• Level   1

Omg. Same Im about to freak out!

• Level   1

Deleted my profile and everything just hope it will eventually let me recover it -_-