This question has suggested answer(s)

OMG Profile wont download help..........

• Level   1

title says all my profile wont download and yeah

i get this:

Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 

error code: 80151103

All Replies
    • Level   2

Hello, This happen when your ID or Password is not valid. Please try this :

support.xbox.com/.../error-email-password-not-valid

• Level   1

I got the same thing, xbox basically told me to get a new hard drive. so I have to go and spend MORE money after spending LOADS and it breaking. Bit of a **** take really surely after I spent time, money, effort into this they would send me a new hard drive BUT NO! they are TIGHT as ***

• Level   1

Couple of things you can try.

1. Check your HDD for the profile. If one is there, delete it and clear the system cache.

2. If that fails, try to download your profile to another Xbox. If it works, then you can transfer it to USB and put it on your console.

3. If that fails, call support.

• Level   2

Have you tried clearing your System Cache? If you haven't please do. for more information go here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

For faster help, Request A Call @ support.xbox.com/contact-us

• Level   1

I have tried everything(cache), i even FORMATTED my xbox and it still didnt work, rang support and they said hey couldnt do anything about it so *** XBOX!!!!!!!!

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Make sure there is no mention of your account on the HDD. Go into the "Storage" inside "System", and then into your HDD. Check inside "Gamer Profiles" for your account., and if there is a mention of it there then delete it, but make sure to "Delete Profile Only". Once this is done, clear the system cache, and try redownloading.

• Level   1

I  cannot do this as my xbox has been FORMATTED and i have nothing at all on my hard drive, and STILL the profile wont download how DEPRESSING after deleteing ALLL my game data

• Level   7

Hi, Lucastas. Have you tried what Golden Soldier suggested above? The password to your Windows Live ID may have become invalid on the LIVE system.

Twitter - @MrCharlieMills

• Level   1

well ive recently changed my password to my windows live account, When i try to download my profile on my xbox says that

xbox live profiles cannot be downloaded right now, but the thing is it displays a message on the bottom of the screen (when i cancel that error message) saying: 4 friends online LUCASTAS

but I havent really signed in, the bar usually gets halfway through download my profile then cuts off and displays error message

• Level   7

Ok. I know you've tried this before but review your hard drive and see if your profile appears there, it may appear as being corrupt / partially downloaded. Delete this and then clear the memory units cache, once this is done try recovering the profile.

Twitter - @MrCharlieMills

• Level   1

I seemed to fix my issue with my xbox not wanting to download my profile. all i did was go to system memory and hit

format then put in my xbox serial # and it then reformats and then i was able to get it to download my profile. youll also have to redownload apps like zune,netflix,etc.....  but worth it  my xbox

• Level   1

so how am I going to do mine!!

• Level   S

Greetings, JoSePh! It seems like you may be in need of some assistance. Can you do me a favor and create a new thread detailing out your specific situation including any troubleshooting steps you may have taken so far? Thank you in advance!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

i was having the same problem and all i did was go on to storage and deleted all my profiles of my hard drive   as it sayed profile corrupted once id deleted them it downloaded my profile fine  good luck and i hope this works for u too

• Level   1

OMG Profile wont download please help me

Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later

Please Help ME!