This question has suggested answer(s)

ALL MY GAMERSCORE HAS BEEN RESET

• Level   1

Well i have my xbox account 5 years and had over 55000 gamerscore over 150+ games...
i was playing the darkness 2 , i complete the game and a 25G achievement pops up , i then press the home button and scroll over only to see that every single one of my achievements have been taken away , all my games have been taken off my list..
PLEASE HELP??

All Replies
    • Level   1

just had it happen to me!

• Level   1

I don't know anybody this DIDN'T happen to. Check other related threads for information, there are a ton of them.

• Level   1

just switched on my 360, and my GS is zero, whats going on?

• Level   1

I just got it too :/ I don't get it I had over 200K :(

• Level   4

Just happened to me.. 930 games 180,000 gamerscore GONE!

• Level   1

Same with me, had around 15,000 and now its gone!

• Level   1

Same thing just happened to me was playing FF13-2 and unlocked an achivement after I already got them all

• Level   1

Likewise, Mine is set to ZERO! Just signed into play FIFA 12 and 2 popped and then i noticed i had no gamerscore or history!

Just waiting to connect to chat, I will give you my reply to what they say.

• Level   1

I hope they sort this out fast! Its annoying me >.<

• Level   4

Lookinga t my friends list its anyone who earns an achievement right now.. seems to clear it all out for them. I can see about 5 people on my friends list that this has happened to and they all have earned an acheivement today.

• Level   1

What is happening here? Yesterday everything was alright and today all of a sudden i noticed my gamerscore is 0 and I had like 38000. I don't understand

• Level   1

Happened to me too.

• Level   1

just had the same

• Level   1

I had over 30,000, started up BF3 and got 9 achievements so had a look and that is all i have. What the hell is going on?!

• Level   1

Lets all hope we are dreaming this lol