This question is answered

Gamerscore Reset Issue - READ HERE - First!

• Level   8

Please do not make a new thread - there is something going on at this time with activity and achievements being deleted.

Please respond to this thread if you are having the problem.

Support staff will look into as soon as they come on line.

Thank you for the penitence.

Banana? + mEouse? =
            Squirrl!

Verified Answer
    • Level   8
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Seems like redownloading will fix the problem, but the forums/website still have the problem so there is something else happening

Bumping this to the top for others to read - there is NO answer to the question yet.

But downloading your profile will fix the problem for now on your console.

Source - Other gamers in this thread.

Banana? + mEouse? =
                Squirrl!

• Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Deleting and redownloading my profile seemed to fix it for me at least on my console. Haven't checked if it will bug out again if I start playing a game.

• Level   8
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

forums.xbox.com/.../221558.aspx

Please Read the Official thread on this problem.

If you still have a problem Tomrrow please post a new thread. :)

Threads get wild if all of us are having the same problem.

Banana? + mEouse? =
                Squirrl!

All Replies
    • Level   1

Im having this problem, however im also a little worried now. I just got two achievements I had before (kill 250 and kill 1000 enemies) in ME3 after killing one enemy. Which means the timeline of the two achievements looks like cheating... Is this something I need to worry about?

Nemo me impune lacessit
    • Level   1

i was playing mass effect 3 last night, had over 43000 gs. when i woke up the next morning i got a message saying something about playing on another console but i ignored it. my dad was playing his ssx game on my account offline. it was some old recovered version that i use to play splitscreen with him. i didnt even notice my gamerscore was reset until i had gotten some silly achievement i already had. i am not a cheater, i play games truthfully i would never disrespect the sanctity of my gamerscore.

• Level   1

Yup, just unlocked one of my last achievements in Mass Effect 3, suddenly it's the only one I have.

• Level   1

Sorry I already made my own topic before I noticed this one.  I'll repost the important parts:

I fired up Mass Effect 3 just now and as the game loaded I got a message saying I last played it on a different console and it would now load my own save data. I figured it was some kind of glitch in the game and just hit ok (I only have one Xbox and no one else uses it or my gamertag).

When I started playing Galaxy at War I hit one guy with a biotic power and unlocked "Sky High." Remembering I had already unlocked that achievement I went to my profile to check and sure enough my gamerscore was down to 15, with Sky High the only achievement at all unlocked!

My gamertag is NEMT.

Thanks for looking into this, guys!

• Level   1

Same here - playing ME3 this morning and then noticed it was the first achieve that I had...not good.

• Level   1

Same I was playing Torchlight, while waiting for a DLC to download, and got the achievement for 10 enchants. Now that is the only achievement I have, and also lost all my avatar rewards. Anyone know what is going on?

• Level   2

I had the same problem with Mass Effect 2, down to the console message.

• Level   1

Yeah this just happened to me while playing mass effect 3.... I had over 70000G and now it's all gone :/

• Level   1

Its saying I only have 220 and only played street fighter x tekken. My avatar is slightly different ( no hat, but still have the pet and other clothes) and its not even reading the correct achievement amound for street fighter x tekken (had 280 last night) Hope they can fix it, really don't want to loose all my progress especially in Gears.

• Level   1

Yeah mine went from close to 18k to 40, since I was playing DiRT at the time and got some achievements before I noticed something was up.

• Level   1

Was playing Halo: Reach and that DRM achievement popped I thought that was wierd so I looked and I had 10 GS. I then looked at my saves and some seem to have corrupted themselves hope this can be fixed.

• Level   1

I got the strange "played on another console" message which ended with a gamerscore reset as well.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Not me but a guy on another forum I go on said this

"Happened to me as well, I called up Xbox support and they said they are in the process of an update rollout which is what is causing this, they said they hope to have everybody back to normal by tomorrow, if not you should call back again.

I re earned some achievements I already got and they said it shouldn't overwrite anything you have already done but I don't know whether any new achievements you get will register"

• Level   2

Well fired up mw3 to download new maps had to update and gave me a error saying played on a different console dashed and noticed my all my recent games and such vanished but it says I still have my score but I am worried if I play a game or anything I will lose 36464 score :(

• Level   1

I got online, renewed a 12 month xbox live subscription (causing me to get logged out then back in). Then I started up mass effect 3, got a message about my account being played on another console so I ignored it and just clicked ok. Then I went to multiplayer to wait for my friend, decided I would make a couple of characters then got the 5g achievement for making a character and suddenly all the others are gone.

Still have all my save games, just no achievements.