This question has suggested answer(s)

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. HELP~!

• Level   2

Hi guys,

im having this problem whenever i login to my account thru www.xbox.com. this"Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
It appears you've found a glitch in the system." error always appear and the sign in stays at loading.. i cant seem to find any solution for this cause there is no error code.. lol.. i don even know if i cant post this out .. ah..

thanks in advance.~

All Replies
    • Level   8

Do you have any old credit or debit cards on your Live account?  Is your account in good standing, i.e do you owe anything to MS?  I would give support a call and check if your account is in good order.  Normaly this error occurs when there is a billing issue on your account.

Got a question? Just ask. 
    • Level   3

Um I'm a 12 month gold and it doesn't end till October and the same thing is happening to me says same thing when I log in to xbox.com. and when I'm on my xbox it doesn't let me download anything from marketplace I just get status code 80150010.  CAN'T RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM XBOX LIVE.  I love xbox but  with the long wait to recieve the promo rewards from xbox rewards and all these issues that's been popping up.  I'm getting a Wii

• Level   1

this is happening to me as well, since yesterday. Been trying to DL Hawx 2 and i get the same thing

• Level   1

I am getting this issue too.

• Level   7

limoneshake

Hi guys,

im having this problem whenever i login to my account thru www.xbox.com. this"Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system." error always appear and the sign in stays at loading.. i cant seem to find any solution for this cause there is no error code.. lol.. i don even know if i cant post this out .. ah..

thanks in advance.~

Hi there.

When you navigate to xbox.com before you sign in do you use a "quick link / bookmark"? Rather than typing www.xbox.com into the URL address bar? If so then the link may still be associated to the old "Read only" forums and not the new ones, try either creating a new bookmark or type the web address in manualy.

Refering to those with DLC trouble, downloading issues and purchasing problems - Have any of you tried clearing the update cache on your console's? If not, try it, then go back and attempt to redownload / purchase your items.

Twitter - @MrCharlieMills

• Level   1

It says "It appears you've found a glitch in the system" everytime I try to change my bio online. any suggestions?

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Have you tried to change your profile information from the console? You can use a chatpad or most USB keyboards to make the process easier.

• Level   3
    • Suggested Answer

The Xbox page uses the Windows Live Sign In Assistance, and that's worth having installed if you don't have it. You can also try to go to accounts.live.com, sign in there, and then navigate to Xbox.com, it should keep you signed in

• Level   1

Im having the same problems. I can't seem to log onto xbox live using my console at all. My xbox even seems to have made a second profile, a live and a not.

Logged onto live through this website to see if I could manage my account, console says account isn't valid. I can log in, and change my profile, but anything I do to my account results in the "uh oh" message. I am aware that my card is out of date, but I can't seem to do anything about it as every time I click update billing or upgrade I get the error :S

Anyone got any ideas?

• Level   1

Icksander, can you try checking https://billing.microsoft.com to see if you can log in there? If you can, are there any outstanding chargers on your account? For other posters in this thread, can you please confirm that you cannot make these changes/purchases through the console, either?

• Level   1

Same problem here.  I get:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. message every time i try to redeem a prepaid card for my subscription.

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem. I've had a free account for ages and hooked my xbox up via ether net for the first time to try out a kinect. I ran all updates and when I tried to sign in I couldn't.

I then came online on my PC to verify all my details were OK. Every time I try and access certain parts of my account online, I get the 'Uh oh... 'message! This is extremely frustrating! I can't use xbox online from my xbox or even properly from this site. I tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox, cleared cache, cookies, etc. and it's still the same

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

I'm having this problem with my brother account yesterday like 4 in the morning after it was HACKED and i tryed to log in and i get the same message, i was thinking about calling xbox service and ask for help, his GT is xXOptic ReReXx, idk whats up with this

• Level   6

On Xbox.com/Support, the Xbox LIVE Service says they are aware of the issue, they are currently fixing it guys, just be patient and it'll be okay. :)

• Level   4

I just got this error. Try clearing your browser cache. Also, the servers may be overloaded. Try again later.