This question has suggested answer(s)

Account reactivation

• Level   1

Mu accound has been banned for I believe four infringements by gamertag content. I wish for one more chance at the account, the xbox live gold half a hear is not required to be re-instated, as long as I get my account back. Please, only one more chance. I'll change it to [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] . The Gamertag is currently [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] . Please, contact me asap on [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID] Please, one more shot is all I'll ask. I will abide by new TOS if needed.

All Replies
    • Level   2

Please post you're question in the following forum.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

• Level   1

Thank you for the help at finding the right thread. :)

• Level   1

Although this is the same thread where my request was deleted - Said it wasn't the correct one in the email of deletion.

"Reason: Apologies, but this forum is solely for the purpose of learning the reasoning behind individual Xbox LIVE account suspensions, not to debate their duration or validity. The suspension will stand as issued.' - Moderator on forum 15 emailed that as reason for deletion.

May need high manager help. Please, if possible, send contact information soon.

• Level   M

If you have already received a reason behind your ban then there is nothing more you can do. The Enforcement team answered your thread in the deletion. "The suspension will stand as issued"

-

If you have already been given 4 chances I'm sorry to say I doubt you will be given anymore.

Post 'as is' and confers no rights
    Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   1

However, the message told me it was sent by a moderator. Not an Enforcement Team agent. And the statement may be in reference that because i haven't reached the correct forum, they can't do anything. I apologize if there are any insults or snips in my attitude, I'm just desparate. Please email Contact Information to an Enforcement Manager.

• Level   1

That forum rejects requests about de-banning. I have said this. DO NOT VERIFY. I want my account back. I'll take it back with permanent GOLD suspension. I want to be able to use the market place, to buy more things from you. I want to contact high ranking official manager of Xbox Live Enforcement agency. Email it to me, privately. I'e been with you guys over a year, and it's been a perfect run. I'm not keen on switching to Playstation if I don't have to. Send me contact information.

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

You can always make a new account and make purchases with that.   The TOU was signed when you built the account, so that obligated you to behave yourself.

If you have already received a reason behind your ban then there is nothing more you can do. The Enforcement team answered your thread in the deletion. "The suspension will stand as issued"

-

If you have already been given 4 chances I'm sorry to say I doubt you will be given anymore.

• Level   3

Once an account has been banned, there is no process for disputing this action.