This question has suggested answer(s)

Don't know registered email address' password for my GT when upgrading to new xbox?

• Level   1

basically bought the new xbox and transferred my gt and saves etc onto the new one. went to login to my gt on my new xbox and don't know  my password for it. my email made when was 10, now being almost 20. I know hardly no info on it so getting it back is apain.I'm  going to be very cheesed if 

I can't get my gt back because spent a lot of time and money on that and will just start again by taking my xbox back and starting on playstation instead

Thanks

All Replies
    • Level   2

did you try to reset password on line? not on your system. go here: mail.live.com

click on the option: Can't access your account?

on the next page, select "I forgot my password"  and follow the instructions.

hope you will get it sorted. let us know how it goes.

• Level   2

You will need to contact phone or chat support for assistance with this. Give them the Gamertag of your account and they will ask some security questions, if you can answer them correctly they will be able to provide you the log in email address for the account, you can then change the password  for that and recover the account.

Contact support here - support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck!

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

please see my earlier post. if that doesn't work. you may need to contact support. calling them is the best option.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

• Level   1

I know the account that's registered with the gamertag but I don't know the password for it nor any of details asked when trying to reset the password.

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

If for any reason you cannot sign in to your account you will need to get in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to work with you to reassign your gamertag to a different windows live ID.

please contact support: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey LuckyAxis985! I'm afraid if you don't have the information required to retrieve the account you might not be able to gain access as that information is required to prove your identity and ownership. Your best bet is to reach out in our Microsoft Account security forums! If they are unable to help you, you'll need to open a new account.

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

To reset your password, follow the instructions at http://account.live.com/password/reset  and if you are not able to do that, then go to http://windowslivehelp.com

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7