This question has suggested answer(s)

Found a glitch in the system

• Level   1

Every time i try to manage payment options it says that " It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Why is it doing this??????

All Replies
    • Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Perhaps you're not using Internet Explorer 8 or 9 (or Safari on the Mac). Which browser are you using?

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   1

I'm currently using google chrome.

• Level   5

Then please use

• IE8 or IE9 on a Windows machine,
    • Safari on a Mac, or
    • Firefox on a Linux boxen.

All are more reliable at rendering the Active Server Pages than Chrome is.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7

• Level   1

It still didnt work. i cant even recover my gamertag on my xbox.

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem :( this all started to happen ever since the new update

• Level   7

Hey Sapanza,

Can you please try to recover your gamertag and try to manage your payment options now? Things seem like they should be fixed now. 

• Level   1

@Hassassinade

I am having the same problems as Sapanza and MLG Specture. I just tried recovering my gamertag not but 5 minutes ago with the same error, I also had a friend who lives not a block from me that has the same exact issue, down to the very same errors.  The only thing I can say that is different in my case (and I hope this doesn't count as breaching anything, I'm just trying to be thorough)  is that I was part of the beta, and had no problems UNTIL they launched it full throttle.

[url=http://backloggery.com/TacoMySalad][url]}

• Level   7

Well, if you've already logged into Xbox.com and accepted the terms and conditions and you're still getting this error then you will need to speak with phone support in regards to it. I don't personally work for Microsoft, that's the most up to date information the code gave on the status site and now it's gone so I'm assuming it was fixed, I guess not.

Please reach out to phone support here

• Level   1

yeah, I kinda figured that was the case, I was just hoping to have at least an idea what's causing the problem though :( Thank your for your time.

[url=http://backloggery.com/TacoMySalad][url]}

• Level   1

it won't allow me to change my credit card out with another one and when i try to put to change it (via the little window that pops up when you start up the Xbox 360) it says the card can't be used for this (for more info is i left the Xbox with this credit card on here for sometime,brother kept on getting on it,and when i got on it said this)

• Level   1

my account says to visit the xbox website but whenever i go on it i get a message saying that i appear to have found a glitch?

• Level   S

Hey there Sean! Is this still happening? If so, go ahead and make a new post (because this one is pretty old) detailing your issue and we'll do our best to get everything sorted for you! ^_^

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!