This question is answered

How Can I get the 11 months back from my Banned account onto my new account??

• Level   2

hey XBLP i was wondering if you can tell me how to put the rest of my Gold membership on my NEW acount??

Ohh and whats the Point Of perma-Ban if people just make new acounts, and start to dislike y'all??

Verified Answer
  • When you're banned, you lose any Gold time and Microsoft Points that you have left. This serves as a punishment.

If you are banned a second time, I believe they ban your permanently as well as the console.

All Replies
  • When you're banned, you lose any Gold time and Microsoft Points that you have left. This serves as a punishment.

If you are banned a second time, I believe they ban your permanently as well as the console.

• Level   8

it'll take more then 2 punishments well depends on the severity of the case

really you should take the time to read the terms of use and code of conduct

creating another account is fine thats like a second chance but you forfeited dlc and subscription time and ms points from the other account

• Level   9

Sonic is right! You lose your time and points. Let's not forget ALL of you DLC that you have bought (if any). Map paks and such. Arcade games, avatar items EVERYTHING associated with your banned account is now lost in space. That is the reason for a ban. Sure you can start over but with nothing for your account. Thats why its better to play nice and follow the rules set forth by Microsoft and the XBLPET.

• Level   8

You can only be Banned Once and lose points and Gold sub - There is no Second time.

You can create 5 GT and have each one is banned but nothing will happen to your console, unless you tinkered with it.

You can be suspended X(?) amount of times they never take your points or gold sub until your banned.

I think its 3 times for COC- someone can correct me on this.

When your Banned you lose all Download rights, IE you can not re-download anything. You automatically lose your Video/Music/TV Show rites (as you need to be connected to live)

Your DLC/XBLA will still stay active on the first console your downloaded them too, just like if the console was not connected to Live. But you can never transfer the license to a new console b/c you forfeited XBL by being Banned

Banana? + mEouse? =
                Squirrl!

• Level   8

There is no limit to how many times you can be banned from XBL. So long as you are willing to keep spending money on ms points, Live time and DLC you can get banned dozens of times if you continue to violate the XBL Terms of Service or Code of Conduct. Also, if you are suspended 'x' amount of times, depending on the offenses, you could be permanently banned.

There are many reasons why someone gets permanently banned, these are just a few. And EVERYTHING associated with that account is forfeit including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. That is your punishment for not following the contracts you agreed to. Everything you had before you will have to purchase again and start all over.

Was it worth it?

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

HopedPaper1

hey XBLP i was wondering if you can tell me how to put the rest of my Gold membership on my NEW acount??

Ohh and whats the Point Of perma-Ban if people just make new acounts, and start to dislike y'all??

The answer to the second question is directly related to the answer of the first question.  The point of perma-banning an account is you lose EVERYTHING on the banned account (MS Points, Map packs, DLC, Arcade games, gold subscription, Zune content, and everything else you paid for).  You can make another account, but you will have to buy everything again.  It WILL NEVER be transferred.

• Level   1

@Zen Like Calm

But really is that fair, for people who hundreds of dollars (such as myself) buying games on demand because the consoles suck too much to be able to work properly for over a month? No, not at all. You should AT LEAST be able to retrieve your games and DLC back, its just not right.

• Level   8

At which point it ceases to be a punishment and deterrent  and instead becomes a minor inconvenience. If the punishment wasn't as severe as it is now I guarantee you incidents of modding, cheating, hacking and other nefarious deeds would sky rocket. To use your own logic how fair is it on good people if they have to suffer through the aforementioned evil deeds knowing that no matter what they do they (the evil doers) will only get a proverbial slap on the wrists?

Ryder Cup: 10-6 up and you blew it? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait you serious? Let me laugh even harder BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Level   9

Then what would the point of a ban be?  If you have nothing to risk people would break the rules all the time. This way if it happens maybe just maybe they live and learn.

• Level   3

What about the people who are banned and can back up thier innocence with proof which is ignored?

• Level   3

live life and play fair and you will never have to worry about that

don't do what isn't normally allowed in life and i can garentee you that you will never get baned

many teams of enforcement agents review cases and they are not up for debate

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

@ Cyler Took

Is it a fair that someone who is caught drink driving will probably lose their job because they are no longer able to drive to work?  Any penalty you have, in any situation will have a carry on effect.

Whether or not it is "fair" or not will not affect it's inevitability.  All downloaded content on your Xbox is bought on one account, and always will be a part of that one account.  Once that account is gone (through banning or otherwise), that DLC has nowhere to be anymore, and is gone.  

Either way, why would you even be banned in the first place.  It's not difficult to follow the rules

• Don't mod your gamertag or games
    • Don't cheat in games
    • Don't be a *** to others
    • Don't be offensive in your gamertag
    • Don't use your Xbox to sell stuff

Basically, if you do the above things, you're not going to be banned, and you will never have to worry about losing anything.

• Level   4

@ ONIFIVE says What about the people who are banned and can back up thier innocence with proof which is ignored?

Refer me to one person/gametag who has proof of innocence and has been ignored, just one.

• Level   3

@Jayadub

My original GT of ONI5.   I even offered to sit and meet with anyone from Microsoft or Mr. King with my system and hard drive and go over everything pertaining to my account in detail.  I was accused of MarketPlace Theft and had a transcript of my billing history to prove that every game on my system was paid for and all I got was silence and a generic answer to any and every question  that I've brought to light.  Usually when there is a post on the Suspension Forum the post is just locked after an answer, but every post that I put up has been deleted.  This gives me the impression that they don't know what is wrong with my account and have just put it in a section that is easy to try to bury  the problem.  

• Level   3

No as stated they do not discuss validity of suspensions that forums is only to ask why it was baned

You know what you did and live life and play fair and you will never have to worry about that again