This question has suggested answer(s)

I'm getting error code 8015D003

• Level   2
When I ever get on my profile on my Xbox it says to put my email and my password for this profile an I have a family account but this profile is only one I use so when I enter my password it says this "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" go to account.live .com and I did but there was nothing to help me get back on my profile on Xbox live please help:(
All Replies
    • Level   2

Can anyone help

• Level   1

I second this question, I'm having the same problem. Anyone?

• Level   4

I couldn't find the code 8015D003, but I did find the code 80153003. This is an XBOX Live Marketplace issue. Here's how to fix it:

Solution 1: Clear your Marketplace system cache

The Xbox 360 console also stores temporary files for Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Clearing the Marketplace cache may fix this problem. Follow these steps:

On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select your storage device.

Select System Items.

Select Marketplace System Data.

Select Delete.

Restart your console.

Try downloading the item again from Xbox LIVE.

If you get the same 80153003 status code, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Clear your system cache

The system cache contains temporary files that are used by the Xbox 360 console. Clearing the system cache may fix this problem. Follow these steps:

Clear your Xbox 360 system cache.

Restart your console.

Try downloading the item again.

If you get the same 80153003 status code, contact Xbox Support. See the Assistance section at the bottom of this page for contact information.

Twitter
    Twitch.TV
    Of course, I can help you with your XBOX related questions by messages as well. That's how I roll. :D

• Level   2

Still did not help:(

• Level   S

Hey there Thor! Can you clarify the error code you are getting, was it the one that Aileron posted? Also, can you clarify when you try logging into your profile, what exactly does the prompt ask you to do? Is it asking for your account info? Is it a Terms of Use update asking for your Parent Account information? Let us know, thanks!

• Level   2

When ever I try to get on one of my accounts it will say "we need the email address and password for your Microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your Xbox profile"", so I did that press continue I put the email in it was the right email then I put the password in its the right password but when I click done it gives me a error saying "sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to http://account.live.com for help code :8015D003 and I did go to the website and there was nothing for my case and I have a family account the family profile account works perfect when going in to Xbox live my other account that I use the most wont let me on because of this. So please help.

• Level   S

Thanks Thor! And just to be clear, the email and password you are using are the same ones you used to log into xbox.com with, correct? What happens if you try to download your profile on the console with this info, do you get a similar experience? Let us know, thanks!

• Level   2

Nothing happens when I use this info to download my profile it's just the seurity proof thing, yes it's the same password but the email is a Xbox live family email so idk if that has to do with I don't think so. Please help.

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

What exactly do you mean by "family email"? Are you using an email that is attached to a Family Plan account? What if you try managing your security proofs on the website instead of the console, maybe that will help. Try that out and let us know how it goes, thanks!

• Level   2

Yea it's the email that comes with the family plan account and I might try that

• Level   2

Well it did not help I have 3 other family account profile this one v2 quantum Thor account is the main one that controls the other 3 profiles on my Xbox so this one works but the others don't .

• Level   1

hello im having the same problem kind of... so i went to sign in to xbox live. and it said login with your email adress and password so we can update your account security so i sign in with my email and it comes up wrong so i got oin xbox.com and sign in with that same email adress and it works. then its telling me my credit card has expired (it hasnt) and i brought a full 1 year live in april... so i click fix this now.. so it sends me instructions to another email adress i have but when i try sign into that it comes up soneone has entered the wrong password too many times... so on xbox i try entering the 2nd email adress and it says. sorry somthings wrong with your microsoft account code 8015d003

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there Alex! For our best help, please create a new thread in this forum detailing your issue and all steps you have already tried. We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!

• Level   1

I'm having the same issue. I have logged into account.live.com. The information was correct. I read some troubleshooting suggestions (like changing the password, phone number, and  turning off the connected devices service in console settings). I tried chat support last night and an ambassador said he could not help but he would transfer me to someone that can. No transfer. I placed a request for a support call, but since I had changed the number, they called my boyfriend's phone and not mine. I tried calling but there is a 50 minute wait. I'm losing patience. It's been like this for 3 days. I'm paying for xbox live AND netflix and am not able to use either. Talk about money going down the drain.

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

OverallSoup, , these D-I-Y gamer-to-gamer forums work best when you create a new thread with a first post of your own, as the original poster's problem and solution, although similar, could be very different in detail. It's great that you're researching here, but the quickest path to a solution is your own thread.

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7