This question has suggested answer(s)

Status Code: 80153003

• Level   1

Microsoft will not let me on my account due to my payment info not being updated??. Okay, so I updated the information with a credit card and now it's saying that "There's a problem with the xbox service. Try again later".. The only problem with that is I HAVE been trying since YESTERDAY and it will not work. However, I refuse to create a new profile and buy Gold Membership just to play online.

Money. Power. Respect.

All Replies
    • Level   1

According to the Xbox 360 Error Codes troubleshooting page, you need to clear your marketplace cache and system cache. If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact Xbox Support. Detailed steps from that link:

Status code: 80153003

To fix status code 80153003, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Clear your Marketplace system cache

The Xbox 360 console also stores temporary files for Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Clearing the Marketplace cache may fix this problem. Follow these steps:

1. On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage, and then select your storage device.
    3. Select System Items.
    4. Select Marketplace System Data.
    5. Select Delete.
    6. Restart your console.
    7. Try downloading the item again from Xbox LIVE.

If you get the same 80153003 status code, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Clear your system cache

The system cache contains temporary files that are used by the Xbox 360 console. Clearing the system cache may fix this problem. Follow these steps:

1. Clear your Xbox 360 system cache.
    2. Restart your console.
    3. Try downloading the item again.

If you get the same 80153003 status code, contact Xbox Support. See the Assistance section at the bottom of this page for contact information.

• Level   1

same thing is happening to me and all i get is

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date: 12/22/2012 1:34:13 AM

code: EA44AC20523785

s: ag5aPdvKmQ5S7U9O72911g==

id: 442ef691-8ec4-4281-bb5d-acb5444beb15

req: 12ed3a16-f445-432f-a400-c445cf28eada

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there Dragon! For our best help, can you please create a new thread here detailing your issue and any steps you have already tried to resolve it? We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!

• Level   1

i went to play COD black ops 2 when the xbox told me i had to update my payment plan so i switched me credit cards but when i tried it said that the xbox service was down and my account was suspended until futher notice.

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/purchase-xbox-live-content

If you're not in the US, replace the red US above with your country code (e.g., CA for Canada, GB for Great Britain).

Support: tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers or Request A Call support.xbox.com   How to get FreeLIVE j.mp/XVriY7