This question is answered

errorhelp

• Level   2

keep trying to sign in to xbox live but saying theres a problem, "status code 80190864" go to xbox.com/errorhelp so i go here page has been moved, i cant manage my payment options cos apprently i found a "glitch" in the system and can click on support because all it gives me on the webpage is html coding . . . .

Verified Answer
  • That code normally means that there is a billing error with your account.
    You can try the billing site to see if everything is entered correctly. If you have an out of date card,  you will have to call support and talk to billing to have them help you sort it out.

https://login.live.com/ is for the billing site.
    or you can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and press the buttons according to your issues so you can have a Billing Agent correct your info.

If a post is helpful, Please verify and rate it.

Feed ME!

All Replies
  • That code normally means that there is a billing error with your account.
    You can try the billing site to see if everything is entered correctly. If you have an out of date card,  you will have to call support and talk to billing to have them help you sort it out.

https://login.live.com/ is for the billing site.
    or you can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and press the buttons according to your issues so you can have a Billing Agent correct your info.

If a post is helpful, Please verify and rate it.

Feed ME!

• Level   1

codigo 800700es

• Level   1

vc pode falar portugues

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there Martin! For our best help, please create a new thread here detailing your issue and any steps you have already taken. We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!

• Level   1

im supost to have a 1 moth free xbox gold but is not working its giving me a number

• Level   S

Hey TeamDelaney! The advice Mister Gwyther posted applies to you as well! If you could create your own thread we'd be happy to help you out there. :)