This question has suggested answer(s)

code 8015D02E

• Level   1

For a while, everytime i try to connect to my account on my xbox it gives me this error code. I do has the message tells me and go on account.live.com but when i try to connect there it tells me that they need to confirm that im the only one using the account so they send me a code by email, but no matter what i do i never received any email.

All Replies
    • Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there GalorePort53806.

I have run your code through the code-database and it has come back with the following below. My advice would be to act upon this as soon as possible and follow each solution carefully!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error code and message

Error code 8015D02E contains the following message:

This profile cannot be downloaded right now.
    Status code: 8015D02E

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it may mean that your Microsoft account is blocked or has been compromised.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Confirm that your Xbox LIVE account has not been compromised

To confirm that your Xbox LIVE account hasn’t been compromised, see What to do if your Xbox LIVE account has been stolen.

Solution 2: Make sure you’re using the right Microsoft account

If you have more than one Microsoft account, make sure that you use the right one — the one that was used to create your Xbox LIVE account. If you have forgotten it, see Manage your Microsoft account.

Note If the Xbox LIVE account is a child account, make sure that you enter the child's Microsoft account.

If you still experience the problem, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Check your Microsoft account on Xbox.com

To make sure that the Microsoft account you’re using is the right one, try signing in to Xbox.com by using the same Microsoft account that you’re trying to use on your console. If there’s a problem with that Microsoft account, you’ll be prompted to correct it.

If you’re signed in with the wrong gamertag or if you’re prompted to create a new Microsoft account, you’re likely to be using the wrong Microsoft account.

Solution 4: For a child’s account, use the Microsoft account

If the Xbox LIVE account is a child's account, make sure you enter your child's Microsoft account. You must use the Microsoft account that was used to create the account.

If your child's Microsoft account was automatically created as part of a Family Account setup and you try to reset the password, an email is sent to the parent’s Microsoft account (the Xbox LIVE family primary account). Follow the instructions in that email to reset the child's account's password.

If you only want to download the account profile, use the Download Profile feature when you’re signed in with the Xbox LIVE family primary account.

Solution 5: Reset your Microsoft account password

If you can’t remember your Microsoft account password, see Reset your password.

Solution 6: Go to Windows support

If you still experience the problem after trying the previous solutions, go to Windows Support.

(Xbox Support can’t help with this issue.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

UK Forums and Forza Thread 'Ice Bucket Challenge'