This question has suggested answer(s)

Xbox 360 E-mail Profile Picture

• Level   1

For quite some time, when I get an e-mail from Xbox, it has one of my old profile pictures still up when I currently have a different one. I know it's not that important but it sort of bugs me. Does anyone know how to fix it?

All Replies
    • Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

how do u up load picture from phone camera to photo alum of the computer or window live

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Hi Kenjum, I have had this happen too and I didn't really have any clue as to why that was intially. However mine was because I chose a different picture for my personal picture than what my gamertag picture was so Xbox was sending the emails with my gamertag photo vs the one I could see on my profile. Perhaps this is the same issue you are having? Personal pictures is what you and any friends will see, whereas the gamertag picture is what everyone else sees.

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

@ Plain Tak, welcome to the forums! When you select "This is a suggested answer" it makes answering the initial question difficult because it changes the question from unanswered to suggested answer and therefore could be missed by another forum member attempting to help. With that being said, if your question was a different question not pertaining to the OP question, it needs to be addressed in a new post which is near the top and to the right in a green rectangle with "New Post" in white on it so it can be answered properly.