This question is answered

12months subscription with two free arcade games

• Level   2

over 12months ago i purchased a 12months subscription from the dashboard which was for £26.99 and i was meant to receive 2 games i dont know which games they was or what but i have not received the 2 free games 

Verified Answer
  • Hey Johnny! I've sent you a PM with more information about your issue. Please check there. Thanks!

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hey there Johnny! Do you know the date that you actually purchased this deal? Also, was this just a flat 12M subscription, or was there any extra months with it? Let me know, thanks!

• Level   2

i dont know the date.....................xbox live should know it! it was 12months for £26.99 i got it around 14/15months ago i have to renew on the 3rd and iv bought 1months and 3months since so i would guess the date was feb 3rd 2011? not sure though, i think they was ARCADE games and i should of been send a list of 6 games and i could have 2for free

• Level   S

Hey there Johnny! I did some digging and I think I found the promotion you used. It was 12M @ 40% off and it came with R-Type Dimensions and The Maw. Does this sound correct? Let me know!

• Level   2

im sure it was that i could pick 2 games out of 5 but it was 40% off

• Level   S

Hey Johnny! We couldn't find a promotion with a choice of games, let us know if you would still like helping getting the two games we have listed. :)

• Level   2

ill have ANY FREE games lol i probably wont play them like but i was told i would get 2 free games so i still expect them!!!!

• Level   2

also the email account associated with ,my account is no longer active i have tryed toi change email address but it wont happen

• Level   2

my email address has changed! but i still use my old email to login!????

• Level   S

Can you confirm, did you try changing your WLID (on the console) or your contact email (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences)? Are you saying that your WLID and the email you used to sign in here on the Forums is different? Let us know so we can get that settled first. Thanks!

• Level   2

yes i use a different email to access xbox online to which is on my account it is meant to be [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID] but it is my old 1..............WHATS GOING ON WITH MY GAMES!!!!!

• Hey Johnny! I've sent you a PM with more information about your issue. Please check there. Thanks!